MR. 'VILLAIN' [PART 108]

||3RD POV||

He watched how the shadows turn into makeshift humans, but they all had one thing in common; their eyes were mahogany-colored. Their whispers were loud as the spoke, "Humans... Weird... Disgusting..." He narrowed his eyes at the shadows and warned with a hidden scowl, "It seems that some of you have something to say about the mortals, I also want hear." They were dead quiet as the shadows disappeared from the angered god. His hands reach for his ear and switch the earpiece on while looking at his surroundings.

"Mr. Kurosawa, it's a pleasure to do business with you again," Beta spoke but his voice was a bit deeper and raspy but the brunette didn't mind or seemed surprised. He greeted the network back as he releases another puff of smoke through his gas mask as his hand dropped to his side, "Its good to be back, Beta, but I need you to search for the tallest building that has minimal destruction in the area."

The network immediately went to work and during that, Ayato summoned two colts[?] with silencers and examined the guns in his hands. Beta's voice spoke and caught his attention almost immediately, "About 50 meters, South-West, the tallest and minimal destroyed building is located." He rolls his shoulders a bit and places the guns in their leather holsters that were located around his waist. He turned around and started heading towards the buildings, he jumps over debris and broken pieces.

{GUNS}

{GUNS}

He could only hear his own footsteps and his lips turned into a thin line as he stopped, the wind went passed him and his ears tried to pick up the smallest movement. It was eerie quiet for an exam and he continued walking towards his destination. He finally reached a building that was standing tall while the others surrounding it were laying around it. He walked into the building silently and heads up the roof. Once he reached the roof, he looked around and notice the crowd of students from a random school walking through the streets.

He silently walked towards the ledge of the building and summoned a sniper, he laid on his stomach and placed the small tripod of the gun onto the ground. He steadied the gun and loaded a bullet into the chamber. He looked through his scope at the students and aimed straight between them. The area was dead quiet and his eyes were glowing as he pulled the trigger, the bullet heads to the area were it was aimed with powerful speed and the sound of the bullet being released was heard throughout the entire area.