SEASONAL [PART 121]

||3RD POV||

They walked to their destination and had a black umbrella above them, they didn't speak and only listened to the rain pattering against the ground. They were at peace as they walk through the rain together, he had his arm around her shoulders while her arms were at her sides. As they walked, a certain group noticed them from across the road. Mirio pointed at them and questioned with a raised brow, "Isn't that Reaper?" They look in the direction where he was pointing at and notice how the female was dressed up but they saw the male who had his arm around her shoulders as they walked. 

Midoriya furrowed his brows at how close they were and he clenches his hand into a fist as he glared in their direction. Sir Nighteye was silent as he glanced at them while Bubble Girl exclaimed with a flowery aura, "They're so cute together! It was about time that she moved one, I mean, this one is a good looking one!" They look at her with a deadpanned expression as she fangirled for the 'couple' that was walking under the umbrella. They watched how they walked into a cafe on the corner of the road.

{TIMESKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER}

Everyone has been worried about the female hero, she hasn't been seen in the past few days. Aizawa had enough and was standing in front of her apartment door in the dorms, he knocks against it and he was met silence. Soon, he heard steady footsteps heading towards the door and it was opened, but not the female but a taller man who had dark rings under his eyes and sickly paled skin. "What do you want?" He asked tiredly as he stared at the hero who was wide-eyed but before he could answer, the sound of yelling and screaming was heard. The taller man swore as he ran off to the source and Aizawa went after him, the door closed by itself and Aizawa noticed how the apartment was completely trashed.

He saw seven guys holding a body down that was thrashing and yelling in pain and fury, he felt his blood go cold as he saw who the figure was. Aya didn't look herself, black eyes with red irises replaced her golden-blue ones, her hair wasn't brown or black but white. Her skin had black markings that were smokey looking and they covered almost everything. Pride noticed the male and swore as he tried to hold her down, he roared at Aizawa, "Leave before we can't hold her much longer!" A clawed hand swiped across his eyes and he hollered a bit as black blood escaped the wound. Aya made eye contact with him and she smiled as she tried to escape but Wrath slammed her head against the floor to stop her, he roared at him, "Hurry! If you don't want to die, run!"

Aizawa didn't hesitate to sprint out of there, he slammed the door shut but he could still hear her screaming and wailing of pain. He never returned to that floor, he was sitting across the students in the living room. His face was filled with terror and he warned as he stared at them, "No one is allowed to go to Reaper's floor until further notice. Understand?" No one spoke but they were confused until a battered body got out of the elevator. He groaned as he held his bleeding stomach while leaning against the wall. He looked at them as he panted, he coughed a bit as he warned, "I advise that you listen to him. She's going through a seasonal thing and it could be vital to you all..."

A red aura covered him and all injuries were gone, Envy was back to normal as he walked towards them. They all stared at him as he was in the lounge area, his voice was harsh and not a hint of mercy in his tone as he seethed, "It's the 'Demon Season.' That's the mortal way of saying it in a sense. We immortals or entities like to call it; 'Δαιμονική εποχή ζευγαρώματος.'" He crossed his arms as he continued, "It means 'Demonic mating season' in Greek. It's dangerous for humans as yourselves to come close to her, because she might even eat you and I mean 'tearing-of-flesh-and-blood' kind of eating." 

Midoriya meekly asked as he stared at the Sin, "Who are you? How do you know so much?" Envy smirked and mocked a bow as he introduced himself, "I'm Envy, one of the Seven Deadly Sins, also one of the chosen mates for Athena for this 'Δαιμονική εποχή ζευγαρώματος.'" Todoroki leaned forward as he asked, "What do you mean 'One of the chosen?'" Envy laughs as he pointed to himself, his voice was filled with glee as he answers, "Well, there's seven of us. Me, Wrath, Pride, Sloth, Gluttony, Lust, Greed, also known as the Seven Deadly Sins."

No one spoke but Aizawa had his head in his hands as he spoke, "How long will this be going on for?" Envy places his finger on his chin and answered with a smirk, "About another week or so. But in the last week or so, she can mate with any species, including humans. But she can be a bit reckless during that time so we'll keep her company." Some made disgusted expressions while others were embarrassed. Envy sighs as he looked at the elevator, his voice was tired as he muttered, "Now time to calm her down. I hope that Pride and Wrath are alright..." 

He walked towards the elevator while stating, "We'll block off the entrances, windows, or any possible escape entrances so that she doesn't get to you all." He looked at Aizawa and pointed ta the tired man, "Especially you, she likes men like you when its mating time, so be careful of your surroundings." Aizawa froze when he heard this but a cellphone ran and Envy answered it, "What is it now?" He had to pull the phone away from his ears as a voice roared, "Envy, you need to hurry! Pride, Wrath, and Gluttony are down! She has finished them!" He swore as he ended the call and hurried to the elevator. 

And the battle of not being killed by a succubus began in her apartment...