UNWANTED MORNING [PART 50]

3rd POV

The morning sun shined through the curtains, the soft rays moved its way towards the bed where two people were in. The smaller figure groans softly and raises from the blanket, clearly not having a great morning. She holds her head in her hands, trying to fight the headache away. She felt an arm around her waist and looks down, her eyes widen when she saw the familiar green-haired boy. 

She gulped and teleported herself out of his room, she was in her room and fell to her knees. She had a depressing atmosphere over her body, she started muttering to herself in despair, "Oh god, kill me now... Please don't be what I think it was... I don't want... No..." She sat like that for a half an hour on the floor. 

She heard her door open and she looked in that direction, a familiar smug face leaned against the doorframe. She scowled, "Oh, god, not you. Anyone could've visited me from Asgard but why did have to be you?!" She got to her feet and heads towards the open window, she started climbing out of the window when she heard rushed footsteps coming towards her. Just when half of her body was hanging out of the window, she felt arms wrap themselves around her waist and she was pulled back into her room.

The male had black locks that were kinda spiky but soft looking, he has pinkish eyes that could make any woman weak to her knees. His attire was something related to a pirate's clothing, except he didn't have the hat or eyepatch. He also didn't have may hanging earrings and studs.

 He also didn't have may hanging earrings and studs

She struggles in his holds, "Let go, you motherfucker! I don't want to see you, you bitch!" She roars as she tried to peer his arms off, meanwhile he was casually holding her and was snuggling into her tangled hair. She huffs as she lays limp in his hold, he noticed that she calmed down and released her slowly while backing up. 

She turns to him with her hands on her hips with a pout, "Why aren't you in Asgard, Kaito? Especially since you're one of the most powerful gods in Asgard." He snickers and transforms into a water phoenix, he flew to her lamp and sat on it. She watches him with narrowed eyes, "Well, are you going to answer me? Or are you just going to chill in my room?" He looks at her with his beady eyes, "To answer you, Zeus sent me to check on you and I wanted to visit."

She scowls and turned to her closet, "Of course he would send you to check on me. Its as if he wants to know how my life is ever since he banished me from Asgard, and to think he already checked on me on his own, he would leave my life." She opens the door and started changing out of her uniform. She felt his eyes on her body but ignored it, while she was busy taking out a simple outfit, she felt cold fingers run over her golden name tattoos.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Kaito with a neutral expression on his face, he looked into her eyes when he felt her stare. "You know," He started, "Someone could always get rid of these markings you bear on your back." She shakes her head, "I rather not, it reminds me that I'm still alive to see my generation go on." He sighs and pokes her neck where a certain spot is, "And I see you're already getting some action again."