REALLY? [PART 138]

||3RD POV||

She noticed how La Brava ran off with the computer and ran after her, Gentle's eyes widen as he watched how the female hero went after the girl. She stopped in front of the girl and glared down at her as she warned, "Stop running. We don't want more trouble right, La Brava?" The said girl backed up with the computer in her hands and tears pricked her eyes as she stared at the hero in the bunny suit. She looked over her shoulder and saw two familiar heroes walking in their direction but hasn't noticed them, she smirked and looked back at the girl but she was gone. She swore and bounced off of the trees as she chased La Brava, once she got to where she was, she noticed how she was softly hitting Midoriya.

She rolled her eyes and picked her up by the back of her collar, her eyes were dark as she snarled, "To think that we won't have drama for one day..." She ignored how La Brava was squirming and struggling as she sobbed her eyes out, her eyes widen when she saw Gentle shove Midoriya off of him and she accidentally drops the girl. She scowls as she narrowed her eyes at them but she had to save Midoriya, she curses loudly and pointed at them, "This isn't over!" She crouches and pushes herself into the air, she saw Midoriya and reaches out for him. He stared at her with wide eyes and she did the same as they crashed into each other, he held onto her, and accidentally pushes his face between her breasts as she wrapped her arms around him.

Midoriya successfully landed onto the ground with her in his arms, she yelped as she felt her body was repositioned in his arms, her arms were around his neck and stared wide-eyed. "Izuku," She said in a worried tone as her eyes flicker to his bloody nose, "Are you alright?" He didn't answer as he started to run towards where Gentle and La Brava were, she was silent as they stopped and saw Ectoplasm with Hound Dog. He looks at the two but turned his attention to Gentle as he spoke, "I have committed many crimes up until now... but my greatest crime was to kidnap and brainwash an innocent girl." La Brava stood up with tears in her eyes as she stared at him, she rolled her eyes at the scene in front of her and felt how Midoriya held her closer to him.

Midoriya spoke as his hair covered his eyes, "I realized that he was going to play a joke on U.A., so we had a small disagreement. But... it's fine now." La Brava fell to her knees as she cried and Ectoplasm heard his phone ring, he answered it while putting it on speaker, a voice spoke, "Hound Dog, Ectoplasm C, any irregularities?" The clone hero stated as he moved the phone slightly, "Snipe." The said hero on the other side of the phone ordered, "Please report." One of Ectoplasm's clones glances at each other while Hound Dog snatches the phone out of his hand, he answered as he brought it closer to him, "Some video streamer who was being a nuisance wants to turn himself in."

Snipe questioned out of shock and surprise, "What the heck?" Hound Dog looks at Gentle as he agreed with the hero on the other line, "I don't get it either!" He threw the phone back to Ectoplasm who caught it and stated into it, "Anyway, this is not an emergency. Please continue to be vigilant." Hound Dog roared as he took Gentle away, "You can tell us more at the police station!" The two heroes escorted the two away and Midoriya stared at them but her voice broke him out of his stare, "Midoriya, please let go of me." He places her down and she sprinted off into the woods without a second word escaping her lips, she exited the woods and walked through the stall that was crowded with people.

She went towards where Class A was and waited at the door since she didn't want to draw a lot of attention from people. On the dot of 10 am, the lights went out and the show started. She watched with sparkling eyes as she leaned against the wall, her eyes were on them but she couldn't hear the music as she was lost in her thoughts, 'I need to sort out a lot of things. But where do I start? When do I have time? And how the fuck am I going to that?' She snapped out of her daze as she saw that they were finished, slowly and softly, she exited the building with a shadow covering half of her face. She stood outside the building and glanced at her watch, 10:46 am, she needed to get ready for the game.

She stretched her limbs as she had a serious glint in her eyes, she walked to her destination and was met with Present Mic who roared as she walked onto the stage, "Welcome to the Game: 'Chase and catch the bunny!' The rules are simple, Quirks are allowed as the contestants are running after Miss Reaper who is the bunny! No teams are allowed to be created!" She stood next to the loud hero and waved at the crowd who were shouting and yelling as they stare at her, she glanced at the hero as he added on, "The winner shall receive a prize from the lovely herself, Grim Reaper!" She smiles at them as narrowed her eyes, she licks her lips that made the crowd yell louder.

She glanced at her watch and saw it was 10:59 am, she turned around and started to run away from them. Once it was 11:00 am, a massive horn went off and many ran after her while others went in separate ways. She dodged multiple quirks and slid underneath obstacles or jumped over people's heads, she had a teasing grin on her face the entire time. The point of the game was to place a collar around her neck to show that she was caught and the winner will receive a reward, but so far, no one has succeeded. There were about 150 people who took part in this game and most of them were males from inside or outside the school.

She lazily ducked as she dodged a collar that was about to touch her, she playfully glares as she taunted the man who scowled, "Good luck next time, bud!" She bounced off of his head and was in the air, her feet were killing her and she glanced as she dodges a layer of ice that was heading her way, she slides off of the ice and smirks as she saw Todoroki with a frustrated look on his expression. She ran away from him and hid behind a tall tree, she peeks out from behind it as she heard how people were getting frustrated that she was gone. This went on for another 25 minutes until she heard some rustling come nearby, she swears under breath and was about to run away but two pairs of arms slammed two collars around her neck.

She yelped when she saw that Bakugo and Midoriya glared at each other when they placed the collars around her neck in sync. The horn went off as Present Mic roared across the school, "Our little bunny has been caught! I wonder who could be the lucky winner?!" The three walked towards the stage and her ears drooped a bit as they glared at each other, once they reached the stage, Present Mic exclaimed as his eyes widen, "Oh! It seems that there are TWO lucky winners this year! Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have placed their collars on her neck at the same time it seems!"

She groans as she tugged at the collars around her neck and she crossed her arms as she glanced at them, she motioned them closer as the loud hero exclaimed, "Now, for the reward! It is a lovely kiss on the cheek from the gorgeous hero herself!" Her lips made contact with Midoriya's cheek and he was flustered at the unexpected action, she turned towards Bakugo but before she could do anything, his fingers gripped her blouse and tugged her harshly towards him, his lips slammed against her own and she yelped against him. Flashes and yelling went off as Present Mic roared, "It seems that Bakugo wanted more than a kiss on the cheek from her!" He pulled away with a string of saliva that trailed from her lips, he smirked as her face glowed a bright red and she covered her face with her fingers as he laughed while letting her go.

Many glared at the ash blond with heated yet intense gazes and he sends them a middle finger as he sticks his tongue out at them...