CHARTS [PART 139]

||3RD POV||

She was surprised when she saw Eri on the couch with the Big Three and Aizawa, she raised a brow and Aizawa answered her, "We're going to take care of her here at U.A." She flinched when Midoriya appeared out of nowhere as he exclaimed with wide eyes, "I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" Her hands slam against the back of his head as she scolded him with a irk mark on her forehead, "Don't pop out of nowhere and scream in my ear, you troublesome child!" He yelped as he felt the pain spread throughout his body from the hit he received from her and rubbed it. She huffs and walked towards Aizawa who handed her the documents, she nods at him with a smile and waves goodbye to Eri who smiles brightly at the brunette.

She read through the documents as she walks through the empty halls of U.A., she was focused on the papers that she didn't hear how a voice called out to her. The voice stared at how stiff she was as she read through the documents and ignored them, they frown as they watched how annoyed she was as she walked to the teacher's lounge. He truly hoped that she was okay and couldn't help but worry for her well being especially all the drama that happened this year, his lips were in a thin line as he walked away with his hands in his pockets.

{TIMESKIP TO LATER THAT NIGHT}

She was sitting on the couch next to Kaminari, her head was against the armrest while her legs were on the couch, she had her phone in her hands as she was reading an email. Out of nowhere, the dorm's front door opened and she peeked over the couch when she heard a voice exclaim, "Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" The following voice stated as loud as she could, "We've come to lend a paw and help!!" A manlier voice exclaimed, "Coming out of nowhere..." A third female voice shouts and Aya's eyes widen when she saw who it was, "Stingingly cute and catlike!" They weren't in their hero outfits but in casual as they did their routine, "Wild, Wild... Pussycats!"

Sitting properly, she sends them a wave as Iida exclaimed with a wide smile, "Pussycats! Long time no see!" She got up from the couch and walked towards them with a smile, Pixie Bob saw the brunette walking towards them and her smile turned a bit sad as she asked her, "I heard that the council want you to serve the country right?" Everyone stopped what they were doing and stood frozen as they heard this information. The brunette sighs deeply as she felt everyone's eyes on her, she rubs the back of her neck as she answers with furrowed brows, "Yeah, but only in two years then I'll serve the country for another 10-15 years and after that, I'll be free from them."

Her golden blue eyes were soft and sad but a smile was on her face as she tried to lift the tension in the air, "But hey! Let's just focus on the present!" The tension lifted a bit and her eyes land on Kota's, she smiled wider as she waved at the boy while exclaiming, "Kota! How have you been?" He sends her a nod as he avoided her gaze with pinkish cheeks, Mandalay laughs a bit and teased the boy as Aya gave her a confused look, "Kota, there's no need to be shy! She's still the same Reaper from the summer camp." The said boy still avoided her gaze causing the brunette to shrug, she walked past them as she stated with a grin, "Well, I need to go do my part-time job at the bar so I won't be seeing you guys again, see ya!"

Before they could say anything else, she was gone. She walked away from the building and was heading towards 'Secret Sage Bar,' about 10 or 15 minutes later, she walked through the back door and was greeted by voices that exclaimed in sync, "Evening, Angel!" She yelled back as she opened her locker, "Evening to you all!" They were chatting as they were getting ready for the night, her job tonight wasn't to serve customers but to entertain them with her voice. She took her clothes off and tugged the blue dress over her figure, she neatened it and asked Emi to do her hair to which the pinknette agreed to without any hesitation.