JEALOUSY [PART 30]

It's around 7 or 8 in the morning at the moment, people started piling up in the school ground.

Teachers say their greetings when they enter the teacher's lounge but freeze when the state I was currently in, stacks of papers were standing on my workspace while my half-dead body was on the couch.

Let's just say some were frightened and worried to death while others were smiling or laughing at the situation. After I was brought back to life, I was handing out everyone's pile of paperwork I did earlier.

They thanked me and I just gave a small smile to them, later, all the teachers went to teach their lessons. I was the only teacher that didn't have a class to teach, but something caught my eye. On my workspace laid a pile of paperwork, I squinted my eyes and saw it was Vlad King's pile I did earlier.

I frown as I picked up the pile and head out the teacher's lounge to his class, once I was in front of it, I knocked on the sliding door. It was completely quiet and I slid it open slowly, there sat Vlad King in his desk with a sullen aura. His class was quiet as the situation got out of hand.

"Vlad King," I called out as I stepped into the classroom, he looked at me from his sullen aura and continued, "Here's your paperwork. I forgot to hand it to you this morning." His entire aura changed rapidly from sullen to gratefulness.

"Oh thank god, I thought I forgot it at home or something." He said as I placed the pile in front of him onto the table. I smile and said with my hands behind my back, "Well, let's just say, you don't have paperwork for the next month."

His and the students' jaws were hanging which caused me to laugh as I walk to the door, my eyes were met with familiar lavender ones and I wave at him with a smile. He looked away with a slightly flushed face and I turn to Vlad King as I stand at the door with a smirk, "Now I think its best if you teach your class, Vlad, unless you want me to take over."

He glares at me and exclaimed, "Never! I want to teach them so you can lounge in the teacher's lounge for now." I fake like I was just stabbed in the heart and dramatically replied, "My poor heart is now broken because of you, but true, I can be lazy the entire day will you teach teens."

He looks awestruck as I close the door while waving at him with a giggle, I could hear the student's laughter and Vlad's outbursts at the end of the hallway. 'Well, time to get my sleep back,' thought to myself as I plopped myself onto the couch in the teacher's lounge while tossing my mask somewhere in the room. Not even a minute later, I was dead asleep.

Timeskip to lunch; brought to you by chibi Aya snoozing in the teacher's lounge and the other chibi teachers are tacking photos of her.

I woke up when the bell rang for lunch throughout the school building, I get up from the couch and head to the cafeteria. Completely forgetting I don't have my mask on, I got to the cafeteria and ordered a meal. Lunch Rush stared at me as he gave me my meal, I look at him tiredly and asked, "What? Is there something on my face?"

I touch my face and felt nothing, he replied, "Well, I didn't think such a pretty face under that mask of yours that you usually were daily." I stare at him until I realized what he said and tried to protest but my face was completely flushed.

"You've got to be kidding me. Please tell me, I just didn't forget my mask in the teacher's lounge." I say in disbelief while gripping my tray while Lunch Rush was laughing at my dismay. I sigh and looked where to sit in the busy cafeteria, luckily there was an empty seat in the corner of the cafeteria.

I grin and hurriedly head towards the empty table, but was stopped when someone sat there. I pout and look for another table but suddenly someone grabbed my upper arm. "Aya? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in the teacher's lounge?" Asked a familiar voice, I look over my shoulder was met by lavender eyes.

My eyes were glossy as I say, "Shinso! You don't know how happy I am to see you again." He gives a shaky smile while pulling me to another empty table. I place my tray onto the table while he did the same as he sat across me, we both were seated and started to eat.

"So," he started as he played with his food, "What have you been up to?" He asked as he looks at me curiously, I smile while placing my utensils onto my empty plate. "Are you seriously asking me what I've up to until now?" I playfully asked while placing my head onto my palm.

He flushes and I snort at him slightly while saying, "Not that its a bad thing, but I know you could do better than that Shinso." He laughs a bit and teasingly smiles at me. "Well," I started as I lean back into the chair, "As soon as I was in the teacher's lounge, I slept on the couch upon now, to say the least, and forgot to put on my mask when I came to the cafeteria."

He hums as he tries not to laugh at my small mistake, I smirk and lean over the table with a pointing finger, "You can't blame me for that, you could've done the same if you were half asleep and wasn't fully functioning." He suddenly laughs out loud and I couldn't help but laugh as well.

I stopped laughing when I felt eyes on the back off my head, I quickly look to who they belong to. The first pair was a set of heterochromia eyes, which belonged to Enji's son, Shoto Todoroki. I smile at him and he looked away with a faint blush.

The second pair was a set of forest green eyes, which belong ed to Izuku Midoriya. I grin at him and he returned it with his own but I could tell there was a bit of jealousy in it. The third pair was a set of blood-red eyes, which belonged to the explosive boy named Katsuki Bakugo. I smirk at him when he glared at me which caused me to stick my tongue out to him.

I laughed when he broke his fork and his friend asked him what's wrong and Bakugo screamed something at him. Suddenly, I felt my chin being pulled in a different direction, my golden-blue eyes were met with Shinso's. I could hear explosions and chairs screech in the distance.

Shinso smirks as he lets go of my chin and I flush a deep red when I realized what just happened. I hid my face in my face at the tip of my ears turn a pinkish color and Shinso sat across me looking triumph at what he just accomplished.

I look through my fingers and saw a raging Bakugo being held back by his group of friends, Midoriya fell out of his chair while Todoroki froze half of his table where he was sitting at. And Shinso? He looked like he enjoyed every second of this disaster he caused. I sigh while thinking to myself as I try to cool down my flushed face, 'How did this day turn this crazy?'