THE RULER OF HOSU [PART 72]

{A/N: THE FOLLOWING SCENES WILL BE SEXUAL, MEANING SMUT AND FLUFF, IS BEING MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER.

 THIS IS ALSO THE VERY FIRST TIME THAT IM WRITING THIS KIND OF STUFF, SO NO HATE. 

IF U DONT LIKE IT, PLEASE LEAVE AND WAIT UNTIL I PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER.}

||3RD POV||

As the three men walked through the alleyway, Ryoko was grinning ear to ear as he glanced at the unconscious brunette. "I would never expect him to return to Hosu especially since the family business controls the city," Ryoko spoke out of amusement while the other two men glanced at each other, he spoke to himself while the taller man readjusted the brunette's body over his shoulder. The shorter male kept glancing at the brunette with a frown and the other male noticed his short gazes.

Softly, he nudges the shorter male while whispering, "Atsuko, stop glancing at him." Atsuko flinched slightly and sighed, "I can't help but worry, Yosai." He whispered back as they both glanced at Ryoko was still in his own world, after a while of walking, they stopped at a metal door with neon lights above it. 

Ryoko opens it and the men follow behind him, Atsuko closes the back door and continued to walk with them. As they emerged from the hallway, loud music was surrounding the place, half-naked women were dancing on top of men while others were at the bar counter. They head upstairs but occasionally, women would walk past Yosai and touch the unconscious brunette. 

Once they were upstairs, they were walking down the semi-crowded hallway. With the snap of Ryoko's fingers, bodyguards came and shoved everyone out of the rooms and hallways. Half naked men and women were rushed out of the rooms while others were just shoved downstairs. Ryoko opened a door and a luxurious room was seen, they walk in since they were used to these luxurious.

Yosai places Ayato's body on top of the grey covers, his hands linger a second longer but slowly takes it away. Ryoko started to undress him, leaving him only in his boxers and white sleeved shirt, he was smirking at the sleeping body, without glancing at the two black haired males, he spoke, "Get him ready." He walked out of the room and closes the door behind, leaving the males alone with the brunette. Slowly, the said male stirred awake without them noticing.

Slowly and stealthy, Ayato summons two futuristic handguns. He walks over the conversing males who had their back turns towards him. They were silent when they felt something cold at the back of their heads and a husky voice spoke in a deadly tone, "Raise your arms or I pull the damn trigger." Slowly, they raised their hands but Yosai was quick enough and elbow Ayato in the chest causing him to stagger back while dropping the guns. Yosai tackled him and pushed his face into the carpet while holding his wrists on his back. 

Ayato immediately tried to struggle out of his hold causing his ass to rub against Yosai but stopped when he heard a low hiss and something poking his ass. He felt the heat rise to his cheeks and tried to stay still as possible but it seems that fate had other ideas. Yosai was slowly rubbing himself against Ayato's exposed thighs causing him to gasp into the carpet.

He could feel Yosai occasionally twitch through his pants as he rubbed a bit faster, out of nowhere, Ayato turned into his female form. Yosai stopped and Atsuko, along with Yosai, sucked in a deep breath when they noticed how she looked. She was glaring at them slightly with her head on the side, her face was beet red.

Her lower body was raised as Yosai's pelvis rose with her own, she could feel her body being lifted and thrown unto the bed. She gasped slightly as her body bounced on the mattress, a body pinned her down. Her arms were above her head while her legs were around his hips, she glares at him as small tears pricked the corner of her eyes. Atsuko also joined by sitting behind her head, Yosai gave her arms to him to hold.