RESCUE OF ANGEL AND ERI [PART 126]

||3RD POV||

She didn't know what was going on since she felt a thin material cover her eyes while her wrists and ankles were tied. She moved a bit and felt cold air touch her skin, her breath hitched when she felt that harsh cold air was flowing over her breast and she blushes when she felt that she wasn't in the same outfit as before. She didn't like how the rope was burning into her skin as she tried to stay still in one spot. Her ears pricked when she heard footsteps heading her way and she froze when she felt her body being picked up. She gulps as she clenches her hands into a fist and she was about to attack but she heard a voice, "Please don't hurt her..."

She froze as she heard that, she raises a brow under the blindfold and murmured, "Eri? Is that you, sweetheart?" She didn't receive an answer and sighed as she laid limp in the person's arms as she was carried like a sack of potatoes. She tried to listen to how many people were with her and Eri, she heard two pairs of footsteps and she guessed as she spoke, "Let me guess, its Overhaul and Chronostasis, isn't it?" Again, she didn't receive an answer and huffs out of frustration at the lack of response. 

She felt something prick her thigh and yelped as she felt blood escape her body, she struggled as she roared, "What do you think you're doing?! Release me!" She felt the syringe leave her body and she felt something rise up from her throat, black and golden liquid escaped her mouth causing them to stop and Chisaki placed her down onto the ground when the liquid stopped escaping her mouth. The blindfold was ripped from her and she blinked but her eyes were blurry with tears as she coughed harshly. She turned her head as she felt more unknown liquid rise up from her throat, she opened her mouth and the same liquid escaped her.

Her eyes widen when she saw that the liquid hardened and she moved away from it as she mutters with horrified eyes, "No, no, no, no... Not now... Not at a time like this!" They watched how she had tears streaming down her face and she sobbed as she hanged her head while stating, "I don't want to die... I don't want t die yet..." Overhaul crouches in front of her and tugged her hair harshly, he glared at her as he seethed, "What do you mean by that, Angel?" She groaned as she replied while looking at him through her tears, "Every time that Golden-black liquid escapes my system after every hundred years, it shows how corrupted that I have become. And once it's only black, it tells me my time has come to an end."

He wipes the liquid from her lips and picked her up in silence, neither of them spoke another word as they continued their journey. Her eyes drooped from the wave of tiredness that washed over her body, her conscious left her as she entered a state of sleep. Chronostasis notices her behavior and spoke, "Boss, do you think that she's fine? She looks exhausted." Overhaul nod as they continued their way to the exit, he answered as he looked at her over his shoulder, "I hope so. I really wanted to propose to her." Eri couldn't believe her ears and she glanced at the unconscious female who was dressed in an exposing kimono.

{DRESS REFERENCE}

{DRESS REFERENCE}

She could see her as a mother who looks after her children and have a loving husband that takes care of her, but not Chisaki, he wouldn't be the best husband for such a loving woman as herself. Eri clenched her fingers around Chronostasis's trenchcoat as she stared at the sleeping woman, he looks at her but ignored her as he looked up. They stopped when they saw a figure at the end of the hallway, she looks at them with blank eyes. Her hair was in a neat bun while her figure was adorned by a black ballgown.

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

Her garnet eyes glare at them as she looks at the body that was carried by the young boss, Overhaul. A famous scythe appeared in her hand and she spun the weapon as she launched herself towards them, they jumped out of the way but Overhaul noticed how the body that he carried disappear into golden lights. The body appeared into the other woman's arms and held the body close her mouth, vampire-like canines showed as she sunk her teeth into her neck. Soon, golden-black blood dripped from the wound and the body turned into ash. She sighs as she rubs her shoulders while saying, "Thank god that I had this body for emergencies or else I would be dead for real..."

The scythe rested on her shoulders while she balanced her weight on one leg, her garnet eyes rested on them as she commanded, "I need the girl. She doesn't deserve this behavior from a grandson like you, Kai Chisaki." The said man felt a shiver run down his spine as he heard how she said his name, Chronostasis was about to attack but Eri was suddenly in her arms as she slammed her heel against his head, sending him back. She held Eri closer to her as she turned to Chisaki who glared at her, "You know, it was sweet to know that you wanted to propose to me but..." She frowned as she glanced at the girl and narrowed her eyes at him as she continued with a scowl, "You won't be a good father with how you're behaving in the present and I don't think that my future children would like that one bit." She watched how he grew angry at her as she stated,

"I'd rather marry Shigaraki than you."