END {BEGINNING} OF THE BEGINNING {END} [PART 100]

||3RD POV||

As she looked around, she noticed that she was in a busy street of Musutafu. Her eyes were curious as she walked through the streets and accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder. She bowed slightly while muttering, "Sorry about that..." She didn't notice how the person watched her walk away with wide eyes and he was about to grab her bicep but she was already gone. The clothing on her figure changed into something a bit formal as she walked through the busy street. A white long-sleeved shirt adored her arms and a sleeveless black vest was on top of it, a black pencil with black pantyhose and coal-black kitten shoes.

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

She walked past some cafes and small shops and noticed how people were staring or glancing at her causing her to roll her eyes at the obvious act. She rolls her shoulders as she continued walking through the street and heard her phone buzz in her breast pocket. She gets the phone out and answered without looking at the caller ID, "Aya Kurosawa speaking, how can I help you?" The person on the other side answered sheepishly, "Hey, Aya. I kinda need you to go to the hospital." 

She sighs as she got on the bus while answering, "Fine. I'm on my way, Toshinori." She ended the call while scanning her ID to pay the bus fee, she sat at the window and looked out of the window with a bored expression. The bus started driving and her head leaned against the window as she stared at the moving scenery, her phone was buzzing with every passing minute and she noticed that someone was next to her. 

She glanced at the man and noticed the familiar features of him causing her to fully turn to him with a raised brow as she asked, "Mr. Wu?" The man looked at her with wide eyes as he stared silently at her. Out of nowhere, he grabbed her by her shoulders and asked in a desperate tone as his eyes flicker over her face, "Aya? Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" She raised a brow as he stared at her with worry and she sighs with a teasing smile, "No, I'm perfectly fine. Why?"

He glared at her as his grip was firm and he spat out, "I was worried because I saw you fighting that villain with All Might! And then you disappeared into thin air!" She flinched at his voice and recoiled back, "Sorry..." He sighed and brought her closer to him as he mumbled, "Thank god that you are alright... Everyone was worried that you were taken again..." She smiled as her arms wrap themselves around his torso while reassuring, "I'm fine, really. Just a bit curious why you're so worried about me..." 

He was silent as he flushed out of embarrassment and hugged her tighter causing her to sweatdrop at his lack of response. He lets go of her form slowly and held her cheeks between his hands, her eyes were wide as she stared with curiosity and wonder at him. He smiled a toothy grin while his eyes were soft and caring as he stared into her extraordinary eyes. He squished her cheeks causing her to whine, "Let go..." He chuckles as he said while squishing her cheeks repeatedly, "I'm just so happy that I didn't lose you... Not like her..."