TRUTH UNTOLD [PART 127]

||3RD POV||

Out of nowhere, a knife passes her face but she was fazed by it. Her garnet eyes look in the direction of where it came from and saw Toga with a wild blush on her cheeks, her eyes saw Twice next to her. Aya cracks her neck as she turned towards them, her appearance was different yet similar. Toga wanted to hug her but at the same time, she wanted to stab her. Twice noticed how she held the child and spoke, "You've got the kid, huh?" She smiles as she  grabbed the incoming bullet, she twirls it between her fingers as she observed it, her eyes flicker towards Chronostasis who had a gun in his hand, "So this is the drug that can cancel out any Quirk, huh?"

She slammed the bullet into her neck while taunting them with narrowed eyes, "It doesn't work on me, mortals." They watched how her veins pocked out but disappeared as if the drug didn't enter her system, she snapped her fingers and familiar beasts appeared on either side of her. The barred their teeth at them and she closed her eyes as she ordered, "You may do as you please." They launched themselves at them and attacked at each spot they could get, she looked down and noticed that Eri was missing. She cursed and ran off after them, out of nowhere, she felt a pain enter her side and she clutches it as she continued to run after them.

She lost connection with one of the beasts while the other one was still going but soon, she felt another pain hit her other side causing her to groan and stop as she breathed heavily. She despised this pain and slammed her fist against her sides as she roared, "Stop reminding that they're dead! I can feel that their presence is gone!" She slides to the floor in pain and held her sides as the pain increased, her eyes were blurred but she was fine. She dodged the bullet that almost hit her head and she glared at Chronostasis who held the gun against her head, her voice was full of venom as she taunted, "Do it. I fucking dare you." He shrugged and pulled the trigger, blood splattered against the wall behind her and he took this the chance to properly tie her up.

Silver and golden cuffs were attached to her limbs while a collar was around her neck, her blank eyes were haunting him as they looked at him. The golden blood dripped down her face like a waterfall as she dead for a few minutes, he dragged her body across the floor by the collar. Her wound was slowly closing up by itself and she remembered what happened a few days ago.

{FLASHBACK}

She was next to Shigaraki with the golden-silver cuffs and collar around her neck and limbs, he had his arm around her shoulders as she stared at the shogi board. Her eyes trail to her outfit that she was forced to wear by them, it was a dress that was tight and had seethrough pieces of patches. Her hair was loose and covered most of her skin as she looked down, her dull eyes looked up as Chisaki spoke, "Have you ever played shogi?" He played a piece down and leaned back, Shigaraki glared at him as he brought her closer to him, "No."