WAR [PART 39]

3rd POV

The portal spoke as a horrifying monster walked out of it, "Thirteen, Reaper and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said All Might was also supposed to be here." Aizawa's glare hardens and he scoffs, "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" He didn't say it out loud, 'Also the reason why Reaper got her head injury.' He glances at the woman next to him, and an intimidating aura radiated from her form. 

As the crowd of villains below them heads closer to them, the supposed leader spoke, "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" Reaper stepped forward, wanting to attack the leader but Aizawa stopped her by thrusting his arm in front of her. 

His bindings were hovering in the air along with his hair. The villans continued their way towards the class, causing slight panic to arise between the students. One was questioning, "What? Villains?" Kirishima was bewildered, "No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Yaoyorozu turned to Aizawa, "Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" Thirteen answered nervously, "We have them, of course, but..."

Todoroki then asked, "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb." The other students understood what he meant as he continued, "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

Aizawa turned to Thirteen, "Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something counteracts the sensors. " Reaper then interrupted, "Its possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari." The boy looked at her still form as she orders, "You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too." He replies, "Yes, madam." And immediately, he tries contacting the school.

Reaper looks at Aizawa with a stern face and flies into the sky, watching from above. She took an earpiece out and places it in her ear, switching it on, a voice answered, "Greetings, Reaper. How can I be of service today?" She answers while observing the crowd of villains underneath her, "Beta, try contacting Nezu in some way, we've been under the attack of a surprise attack from a group villains in USJ." She could hear him trying but failed, "I am afraid something is blocking me from contacting the school, Mrs. Reaper." 

She swears under her breathe and beats her wings harder, she circles the crowd of villains. Many tried to attack her but failed miserably as she dips down sends a power surge through them, knocking them out one for one. She returns to the sky and witnesses how Aizawa was fighting on his own, but her eye caught something that occurred with the class. 

She turns to the class but they were teleported by the villains' portal, she swears and dips down once again when she saw multiple villains went for Aizawa. She lands and started fighting them off, swinging her scythe multiple times, doing one of her war antics; Dance of Death.  She injures them but didn't kill them, only severely injuring them with her blade. She had a frightening smile on her face as she continued to knock each body to the floor.

[Reference to the very first chapter; AYA KUROSAWA.]

Her back was against Aizawa's and they both were surrounded by villains, she laughs darkly and looks at him over her shoulder, "Eraser Head~ I think I'm about to enjoy destroying their bodies!" He glares at her, "Don't kill them, just injure them. We both know we don't want you to turn into a villain, so play safe." She whines, "Yea, yea. I'll try but it been a while since I had a pleasurable fight. So naturally, I'm going to enjoy every last bit of it."

And with that, they attacked the villains once again. She was gracefully fighting, cutting the villains who came in her path, sending multiple surges through them and looked as if she was dancing, their bleeding bodies fall to the ground, leaving a trail behind her fast-moving body. Blood splatters as she swings her blade at the unmoving bodies, she laughs as he killing intent shines in her eyes. She dodged quirks of various kinds that came her way, she would look into their eyes with her red lining ones. At some point, the markings appeared around her neck and hands as she continued to make her way through the crowd of thugs. 

Suddenly, a massive body loomed over hers. She looked up with a few small specs of blood covering her face, she was met with the creature. She smirks, "My oh my, what a fine-looking creature you are. I'll enjoy cutting you up into millions of pieces." It screeches and delivered a punch towards her, she grabbed it easily and the wind pressure from the punch went around her form. She gripped its hand and the limb exploded in millions of pieces, the creature screeches loudly. The screech echoes around the entire USJ, alerting the students and villains.

Aizawa looks over and saw the scene, there, Reaper stood in front of the creature who stepped back from her form. He could see that she was muttering under her breath and suddenly, a red magic circle appeared under her feet. A pair of long curly horns appeared on her head, her scythe got bigger and slowly, the circle disappeared.

[A/N: This damn app, I swear. The fucking Gif doesn't want to load and now I have to edit it, I can only do that tomorrow though since it's like 12:15 am where I am at.]

She tilts her head and stares at the creatures with narrowed eyes, her eyes were a deadly golden-blue color with glowing red outlines in her irises. She rests her scythe on her shoulders and her wings were threatening wide open, showing she was currently the powerful one in this battle. The creature and she had a staredown but it was broken when she disappeared in thin air.

  A black feather was only left from where she was standing just a second ago.