AMBUSH [PART 92]

||3RD POV||

She felt herself get harshly yet silently tackled in the side and a large hand covered her mouth with a cloth, her eyes widen when she smelled the scent on the cloth. Slowly, her eyes were closing but she forced her ring off of her finger but her nails scratched her skin during her action. She felt herself get thrown over the person's shoulders and her body was limp in the person's hold, only her mind was conscious but not her body. Blood dripped from her injured ring finger but slowly healed as the figure walked with her to an unknown destination.

After a while, they stopped and her senses were filled with smoke. The figure placed her against the stump of a tree and her eyes twitched slightly when she felt her cheek getting caressed by rough hands. A deep voice mused as he continued his actions with one hand while the other was burning a tree, "Who would've thought that I would be the one to find you, Angel." He pulled away from her and turned around when he heard a twig snap, her eyes open and her aura turned into something dark and menacing.

He suddenly hits a tree with a powerful force which caused him to groan in pain as he slumped to the floor. She steadily got up from her uncomfortable position and her fingers head towards her ear, she heard how the communicator went on and her voice was low yet husky as she ordered, "Beta, we are in an emergency. Alert the rest of the heroes immediately, we are being under attack by the League." Without any hesitation, he sends the signal to the rest and she heads back to the rest as her appearance was back in her demonic form.

As she exhales, black smoke escaped her red lips as her eyes turned into slits with the hint of gold in them. Her fingers until her elbow turned black and sharp as horns curled on top of her head, her outfit manifested into something rugged and intimidating. Wings sprouted from her shoulders but they weren't feathers, they were slightly torn bat-like wings that were even larger than her original wings. Her weapon appeared in her hands with smoke surrounding it as she walked through the burning forest with a menacing smile. Her chilling laughter echoed through the crackling forest and those who heard it shivered viciously.

Her wings opened, sending a slightly powerful wind through the trees surrounding her. Her body was in the dark sky in a millisecond and she flew over the forest as she was searching for students. Out of nowhere, she heard flesh tear and pain came rushing to her like a train, she groaned loudly as her wing tore when something hit her. Her body heads to the ground with speed and her wings disappeared, she gracefully grabbed the top of a tree and held on to it as her eyes search for the source of what could've attacked her.

Her fingers clench and unclench around the scythe, her maroon eyes flicker in every direction until she felt the air get knocked out of her. Her fingers loosened around her weapon and felt how the person who attacked her wrap their arms around her waist as they fell to the ground. She growled as she tried to escape their hold, "Let go of me this instant, or I'll burn you until you beg for mercy!" They only tightened their hold around her waist and she rolled her eyes at this fool as she pressed her fingers into their skin. Immediately, their body was set ablaze and lets go of her as they scream in terror. 

She watched with amused eyes as the villain burned into ash causing her to clap at the sight, her voice was filled with bliss and darkness as she uttered, "What a beautiful sight to see a human burn into something they were before even being born!" She shrugs and turned around with a hum, she didn't even notice how a familiar animal exposed itself from her smoke. Her smile only widens when she felt fur brush against her fingers and her eyes were cast down at the ancient beast next to her. "It seems that you want something to do, Cerberus."