THE SUMMER CAMP [PART 88]

||3RD POV||

The next morning, she was getting ready for the summer camp. She packed all the needed things for it; clothes, snacks, and small transportable books, etc. She took the duffle bag and headed towards the school, as she walked through the streets, many tried to ask her an autograph or a picture but she had to kindly reject them since she was already late. She reached the gates of U.A. and speed-walked towards Aizawa who were talking to the students.

Her voice greeted them as she was a few feet away from them, "Morning everyone! Sorry that I'm late!" Aizawa nods and turned towards her when she was next to him, "You just barely made it." She smiles sheepishly when she heard him say that and retorted back, "Yeah, some of my kids didn't want me to leave so..." He sighed while shaking his head and said, "Your kids are known to be clingy." She rolled her eyes at him and sarcastically stated, "No, they are the most cold-hearted kids you would ever meet in your life, Aizawa."

He snorts silently as he stared at her with amusement but his gaze turned dark when he saw her outfit, his voice was low as he questioned, "What are you wearing?" She flinched and tried to cover herself with the bag as she explained, "Since I'm going to fly to the destination, I have to wear something revealing." He narrowed his eyes as they lingered on the clothing on her figure. She shrank under his gaze and blushed as she tried to escape his heated gaze, but she froze when he ripped the duffle bag from her hands.

Her blush grew wilder as she saw how he checked the outfit out which was something similar to Traditional Japanese clothing but only more sexual and exposing. Her forearms until her shoulders were covered in tight material while the dress hugged her figure like a glove. The color of the clothing was black, gold, and a hint of turquoise. Her legs were covered with high heeld boots which were the same material as the clothing on her arms, the dress was held up by the chocker that was connected to it. Her ears were adorned with hanging earring which had blue diamonds on the ends, her hair was loose but slightly curled at the ends.

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

She fiddled with her fingers and coughed slightly as she said, "Can you stop staring at the outfit? Its kinda, uhm, uncomfortable in a sense." He snapped out of his daze and quickly handed her bag back to her, he speedily walked away from her with his hands in his pockets and she watched with a raised brow as he walked away. She shrugs her shoulders and went to place her bag on the bus, once she did that, she walked back to the students but was suddenly picked up and thrown over their shoulders. 

She shrieked at the top of her lungs as the male twirled around while exclaiming, "Honey! I finally found you!" She was dizzy when he placed her down and gripped her shoulders as he smiled down at her. She was furious when she was met with his wine-red eyes and sends a harsh hit to his abdomen which caused him to gasp in pain and fall to his knees. Her foot lifted his chin up and she glared down at him as she questioned, "What the fuck are you doing here, Zeus?" he smiled at her as the pain ceased and slowly shoved her foot away from his face, she watched with hesitation and furrowed her brows when he held her hands in his as he stated, "Can I not visit the woman who made my cold heartbeat rapidly for? Can I not see the woman who I want to propose to?"

THE REAPER || BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA FANFIC ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara