𝐒𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

・𝐒𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Evelyn O'Connell

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Crystal Reed

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: The Originals

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ Mikaelson brothers
(Not including Finn)

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Evelyn O'Connell was someone known throughout New Orleans.

And there wasn't a person or even a species that didn't adore the small brunette daughter of Father Kieran O'Connell.

There was something about the brunette that everyone wanted to protect.

Maybe it was her pure heart.

The look in her eyes never held judgment.

Or maybe it was the way she laughed.

Or her smile.

Something about her drew people in. Even during the war between the witches and vampires, the two sides had one thing they agreed on.

Evelyn O'Connell was to not be hurt.

Marcel even had it as one of his rules for his vampires. And the punishment was eternity in the garden. And no chance of getting out.

Growing up Evelyn O'Connell never knew the secrets that lived in her hometown. She didn't know that magic truly existed or that vampires were real. Not even about the wolves in the bayou that she loved to get lost in.

Her father made sure she never knew.

But everything changed one day.

Evelyn went to visit her older cousin Sean at her father's church she felt like something was bothering him. She knew something was off with the boy.

Something told her to turn around and not walk in. Something inside of her warned her.

But she didn't listen.

Evelyn walked in just as Sean began murdering everyone.

Evelyn tried to stop him but when Sean turned and looked at her there wasn't the boy that used to get her ice cream or tell terrible jokes that made her and Cami laugh so hard they fell.

No his eyes were dead inside.

And then he smiled lunging at Evelyn.

If you asked the vampires in New Orleans they would tell you that Evelyn's screams were something everyone heard.

It was full of fear and tears.