𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Evelyn Sommers

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Abigail Cowen

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Tvdu

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Klaus Mikaleson and Elijah Mikaelson

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Evelyn Sommers was a girl who never went anywhere without a smile on her face. She was happy, until the death of her uncle and aunt which broke her heart.

But that wasn't the first time Evelyn had her heart broken.

The first time was when she was just nine years old.

See Evelyn's mother got pregnant with her when she was only seventeen. And when Jenna Sommers saw the two pink lines on the test well the first thing she did was cry to her older sister not knowing what to do.

But Miranda as always knew what to do for her sister. She held her and told her she would always be there to help her. Which she did until her death.

But the second thing Jenna did was tell the father of her child she was pregnant. She knew exactly who her baby's father was.

Mason Lockwood.

For the first nine years of Evelyn Sommers's life, Mason tried to be in her life. To help raise her. He adored his daughter, but Mason loved freedom more.

He loved the life of traveling and the open road. So the day before Evelyn's tenth birthday he left giving Jenna papers and giving her full custody of Evelyn.

That was the first time Evelyn ever felt lost. She spent her birthday sobbing with her Mom wondering why she wasn't good enough for her Dad to stay.

So after that, Evelyn made it her goal to be good enough for others to stay. She would never lose anyone else again. She couldn't lose anyone else.

But what she didn't know was that only seven years later she would lose the second parental figure in her life due to a car accident.

Her Aunt Miranda and Uncle Grayson

Evelyn would never be able to get the officer's words out of her head when he showed up at her aunt uncle and cousin's house to inform them.

It was like the world completely stopped. Evelyn couldn't remember getting to the hospital. She didn't remember finding Elena. She didn't come out of her shock until Elena wrapped her arms around her sobbing.

And only then did Evelyn begin crying as well as she hugged her older cousin as Jenna hugged pulling Jeremy into the hug. The family of now four sobbing for the two they lost way too soon. The two they still needed.

After their deaths, Evelyn and Jenna moved into the Gilbert house. Jenna moved into Grayson's and Miranda's room while Evelyn moved into the guest room transforming it into her own room.