━━━・Golden Tattoo ・━━━

━━━Golden Tattoo ・━━━

Main Character:
Abigail Cowen
as
Hazel Mia Potter

Fandom:
Harry Potter

Love Interest:
Draco Malfoy
And maybe
Tom Riddle?

Hazel Mia Potter. The youngest daughter of James and Lily Potter and the twin sister of the boy who lived.

Hazel was the exact replica of Lily Potter her mother. From her kindness to her redhead and green eyes, and her need to call boys Toe-rags.

As Hazel grew up she was close to her twin. The two only had each other but when they got to Hogwarts everything changed.

Harry got sorted into Gryffindor while Hazel got into Ravenclaw which wasn't that much of a surprise when you met the girl.

But Harry let the fame and glory go to his head.

He began to believe everyone's opinion about the other houses and due to that turned his back on his twin.

Publicly.

After that, the twins stopped talking to each other. The two acted as if they never even had a twin.

Their bond was broken but Harry's words and there was no way to repair it.

But then on their sixteen birthday, Hazel woke up confused when she had two pairs of initials on her ribbed cage.

Not thinking anything of it Hazel just ignored it.

Until her first night back at Hogwarts when she was walking well more like sneaking towards the kitchen for a midnight snack and suddenly bumped into someone's and landed right on top of them.

Literally.

And the second he looked into her eyes one word slipped from his lips.

Mate.

And with that word everything Hazel Potter thought she knew changes.