𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

━━━𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Elena Gilbert

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: TVD/TO

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Niklaus Mikaleson

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
What if there was more to The Hybrid Curse than Klaus knew?

What if there was a curse placed on Doppelgängers?

What if what Elena Gilbert thought she knew wasn't the actual truth?

One thousand years ago Niklaus Mikaelson found out he was a werewolf after killing a human. Due to that his "father" forced his "mother" to place a curse on him to dormant his werewolf side.

But one thing he didn't realize is that a witch wouldn't let the boy who was innocent in the whole thing pay the price of his mother's mistake. She added a small detail to that spell that no one knew until it was actually broken.

Two thousand years ago a witch's fiancé left her for her handmaiden on the day of their wedding.

The witch then retaliated by kidnapping her handmaiden and using her immortal and indestructible body to bind the spell that created the Other Side. Then she entombed her ex-fiancé.

That's the story that was told, but one thing was left out. The curse of Doppelgängers.

And not the one where they are meant to fall in love. No, this curse is placed firmly on the female line. The curse of falling in love only to lose them in the end.  To lose everyone they love until they become nothing but an empty shell.

Two curses.

Two people who have been broken by the world. One in just seventeen years. And another in a thousand.

But one witch changes it all.

For one thing can heal someone from themselves.

Love.

True love.

A hybrid who has to break his curse by killing the doppelgänger.

A doppelgänger who has to be killed by her love that isn't a doppelgänger to have a cure broken.

Two broken souls intertwined.

Enemies who somehow became more.

For even midnight needs light.

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Watching story or not?

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ )✧・: *✧・──────────Watching story or not?