━━━・𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪・━━━

━━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Shelly Hennig
as
Sophia Robin McGonagall

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Marauders Era

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Sirius Black

𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓪 𝓘𝓼𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓜𝓬𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵. The only daughter of Minerva McGonagall. A troublemaker but with a good heart. 

Instead of going to Hogwarts where her mom worked Sophia went to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

Well, she did go to Beauxbatons but a small prank went wrong and she was expelled.

Her only choice now was going to Hogwarts.

It's not like she had nothing against Hogwarts just her mom worked there and she wanted to live without being watched.

Arriving at Hogwarts Sophia was a month late to the term so she walked more like strutted into the Great Hall straight towards her mom with mischief shining in her eyes. 

It was no surprise she was sorted into Gryffindor, and heading towards the table she meets her new dorm mates Lily and Marlene.

The three then became an unbreakable trio.

But one thing Sophia McGonagall was not expecting was being pranked on her first day of classes by one of the most well-known troublemakers at Hogwarts.

Sirius Orion Black.

And with that, a prank war begins between Sirius Black and Sophia McGonagall.

Which was a surprise to the Marauders for they never thought that Minnie, the professor who always gave them detention for pranks, daughter could be a prankster.

And Sirius Black begins to want to everything about the mystery prankster brunette.

For she was the first one to prank him back. The first girl to actually turn him down, when once would do anything to be in her spot.

Sophia Robin McGonagall was an enigma to Sirius Black.

And slowly James Potter becomes not the only Marauder obsessed with a girl who wants nothing to do with him.