𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

━━━𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Athena Tatum Weathers-Riley

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Madelyn Cline or Lucy Hale

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Scream 5 & 6

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Wes Hicks maybe & Chad Meeks

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Athena Tatum Weathers-Riley was someone everyone knew in Woodsboro. Being the daughter of a famous News Reporter and the local retired sheriff while also being the Goddaughter of the one and only Sidney Prescott makes you well known.

Growing up Athena lived with both of her parents until they got divorced and once they did it was summers in New York and the school year in Woodsboro while splitting holidays.

It wasn't the perfect arrangement but it worked for the family of three. And no matter if it was a school play or an awards show or a birthday both of her parents always showed up.

As she got older Dewey began to realize one thing about his daughter that even if she never met his sister she asked just like Tatum.

Her love for lollipops at all times. Being captain of the cheer team. And uses sarcasm at every chance she has.

Athena also had her own friend group her best friend being Chad Meeks-Martin. The two meet in kindergarten when Chad stole her sparkly pen. Making Athena elbow him in the stomach before snatching it from him while sticking her tongue out at him.

The two then got sent to the principal office both laughing as Chad apologized to her and with that the two became inseparable.

And with Chad came his twin sister Mindy. The two girls bonded over their love for horror movies. The two could never get through one without laughing at how clueless the characters were.

With Mindy came Tara along with Amber. Athena and Mindy though never truly got along. If the two girls were left in a room alone together it usually ended with the two arguing then Chad and Wes pulling them apart.

And lastly Wes Hicks. Someone Athena has known forever due to his mom who worked with her dad.

Athena had a semi-normal life. It wasn't perfect but it was hers. But then it all went downhill when she was at the Meeks-Martin house watching movies when she got a call from Tara.

And with that one call everything in Athena's life goes downhill well truthfully it turns to hell.

True hell.

But there can be some good things along with the bad. 

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────