━━━・𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽・━━━

━━━𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Candice King
as
Cassandra Odinson

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Marvel

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Tony Stark

Cassandra Odinson. The one who shines and excels over men and she lives up to her name.

Cassandra is the younger sister of Thor and Loki. The goddess of Light and she was exactly that.

The blonde had a way of making everything better and brighter just by being around.

Until the day that light began to dim.

Her family decided it was time for her to be wed and Cassandra did not want to.

But forced into a marriage Cassandra's life begins to dim something her brothers noticed straight away.

That was the beginning of the fight on Asgard between the three.

For Odin believed the marriage was an alliance that his kingdom needed.

Loki believed his father was a fool and didn't deserve to be king.

And Thor was just ready to begin a war if he needed to, to save his sister.

But the day Cassandra's fiancé hit her the first time was the worst day of Cassandra's life.

For she begged her father to let her go he told her just to not anger her future husband. 

And that was the day Cassandra Odinson snapped. She told her father everything she thought about him and Asgard skies became dark and the sun began to disappear.

After that Cassandra stormed off and went to Heimdall. Cassandra begged him to let her leave and not tell anyone where she was going.

Seeing the Princess for the first time so broken he granted her, her wish.

And that was when the Odinson family broke. Thor became selfish. Well more selfish. Loki became obsessed with the crown and power. For he couldn't protect his sister when he needed to but he would now.

Frigga began to resent her husband more than she already did. And Odin felt slight guilt but more anger than anything.

Cassandra arrived on Midgard. And she meets a charming little boy.

Peter Parker who had lost his family. Immediately Cassandra felt a connection to the little boy and took him in as her own.

For she had enough money to buy an apartment but soon gets a job working as a publicist for Stark Industry.

And when Tony Stark goes missing Cassandra's life gets even more complicated than it already was.

But at the same time, it might have been one of the best things to happen to her. Because due to that she finally meets Tony Stark.

And if anyone asked him getting kidnapped was probably the best thing to happen to him.

Because he found a light that he didn't even know he needed but wanted more than anything.