𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

・𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Avery Lia Hale

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Jenny Boyd

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Teen Wolf

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ Stiles Stilinski

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Avery Hale's life has never been easy.

Avery Lia Hale is the only daughter of Peter Hale and his high school sweetheart Emilia.

Avery was a surprise more like an accident making the two teenagers nervous but excited.

But soon that excitement turned to grief.

Emilia died giving birth to her daughter leaving Peter alone to raise her.

Although Peter did it with the help of his sister Talia he raised his daughter and for the next ten years of her life, it was perfect.

Or as perfect as it could be.

She had a loving father who loved her more than anything. An aunt who was the only mother figure she ever had. Cousins who were more like siblings than cousins. And three best friends.

But that all changed on January 7, 2005.

Avery had to stay home due to having the flu. She woke up that morning throwing up and then fell asleep in her father's arms. 

The next time she woke up it was due to her lungs burning from breathing in the smoke.

Screaming as her room lit on fire Avery truly believed she was going to die but the next thing she knew her door was broken down and her father was carrying her out of the house.

But a beam fell and Peter did the only thing he could.

He threw his little girl down the stairs and right at the front door and yelled for her to run.

The last thing Avery Hale remembered was her father's painful horrifying screams, which still haunt her at night, before she passed out from smoke inhalation.

When Avery woke up Derek and Laura were beside her looking at the blonde full of worry and fear. The first question Avery asked them was where her father was which was followed by them both looking down with tears in her eyes.

Laura was the one who told her and throughout the hospital, everyone could hear the scream of pure heartbreak that Avery Hale let out before the lights went out. 

After that night Avery's guardian became Laura and none of the three wanted to stay in that town with that they left the town which only brought them pain without saying goodbye to anyone.

For the first year, Avery didn't speak to anyone. She stared and hardly ate. The only time Derek or Laura heard her voice was when she woke up from nightmares screaming.

It took Derek one day of having enough and literally dragging Avery out of the house when she was twelve letting the girl just scream at the world to get her to break down.

Derek held his baby cousin as she cried. Cried for her lost family. Cried for her father. Cried for Derek and Laura. And cried for herself.

After that, Avery began talking in but the two other Hale's knew something was different with her. You could see it in her eyes.

Avery was no longer the happy smiling ten-year-old little girl. The one who rambled about anything. The one who smiled at strangers with her heart on her sleeve.

No, this Avery was more closed off. She didn't have a filter. And swore to never get close to anyone again. For loving someone just meant you risked losing them.

And Avery Hale couldn't risk losing anyone else. 

It was a few years after that decision that Derek and Avery had to head back to the town that broke them looking for Laura.

Only for Derek to find her dead and one of Avery's old friends now a werewolf.

With that Avery's life gets even more complicated than it already was.

And let's not even think about the mystery alpha who needs to protect her.

The Argent hunters who she hates for taking away her family but somehow getting closer to the daughter of an Agent hunter. Let's say that's the thing that confuses her the most.

The strawberry-blonde childhood best friend she left without saying goodbye.

And then the hyperactive sarcastic human that was once her best friend who stares at her in a mixture of disbelief sadness and another emotion Avery does not even want to think about. 

Though it all there's just an endless amount of love and blood.

✧・: *✧・
──────────
I'm thinking I might republish this story and maybe turn it into a watching story perhaps.