𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Arabella LaRue

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Holland Roden or Katherine McNamara

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: The Originals

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Niklaus Mikaelson
maybe one more?

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Arabella LaRue has known pain since she was a child due to her parents.

The LaRue family was influential in New Orleans. Especially to the New Orleans witches.

Arabella was raised to be a perfect little obedient witch. Her aunt was the regent of the nine covens and Arabella was the only heir in the family since her grandmother placed a curse on her daughters after Arabella's birth but that's a story for another time.

Growing up Arabella was taught that power was everything. Whoever had the most was the one that survived.

The weak never did.

Her parents taught her "lessons" to make sure she was the most powerful.

They had expeditions and if Arabella did not exceed them she paid the price.

If she didn't fight hard enough in training she would pay for it.

If she stumbled or got a nosebleed she would bleed more.

The young girl did everything she could to be the powerful heir and daughter.

She didn't talk back. She obeyed everything they told her. She never fought.

The perfect little doll.

But it was when it was announced that the Harvest would be happening that changed everything.

Arabella knew the truth regarding the Harvest. She knew what those girls would have to go through, and if it was her parent's decision Arabella would be one of them.

But the strawberry blonde was not allowed. For there was a secret the LaRue family kept regarding the youngest girl.

An ability she had that would have her shunned the moment anyone learned. Her grandmother made sure it was hidden. No one would know the truth regarding the only heir.

All Arabella wanted to do was save the young girls. She didn't want them to suffer that fate, especially the trauma.

With that, she turned to the only person she could.

Marcel Gerard.