━━━・𝓜𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓽・━━━

━━━𝓜𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓽・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Hayley Henderson
as
Lili Reinhart

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Stranger Things

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Steve Harrington

Hayley Henderson. The older sister of Dustin Henderson. The best of Nancy Wheeler and the ex-best friend of Steve Harrington. She is also the babysitter of the Party. The big sister for all the boys.

Hayley was always the unspoken daughter of Chief Hopper. He would never admit it and neither would she but he loved the blonde. Even when she was getting on his nerves stealing all his donuts.

Hayley also thought she lived in the most boring town but one night changes everything.

And when Will Byers goes missing and suddenly a girl with a shaved head along with a hospital gown appears in the woods Hayley's thoughts completely change.

And somehow down this path Hayley gains friends and loses some.

But somehow she reunites with an old friend and he realizes that maybe the feelings he had for her when they were younger never really disappeared. Just pushed down. Far down.

And maybe just maybe everything Hayley Henderson thought she knew is not exactly what she thought.

Because sometimes the truth is right in front of you but you push it down and hide it far away. Scared of what you will see when you uncover it.