━━━・𝓓𝓸𝓿𝓮・━━━

━━━𝓓𝓸𝓿𝓮・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Erin Moriarty
as
Nicole "Dove" Bradshaw

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Top Gun: Maverick

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Jake "Hangman" Seresin

Nicole "Dove" Bradshaw was a surprise and a saving grace maybe that's why her middle name was Grace.

The day Carole Bradshaw found out that her husband was dead was the same day she found out she was pregnant.

Nine months later she birthed a beautiful baby girl who looked exactly like her father but with her mother's blonde hair.

Carole named her Nicole in honor of her father Nick.

Growing up Nicole asked the normal questions that a kid would ask why she didn't have a dad and others did.

One of the hardest questions Carole ever answered. But even with Goose gone Nicole still had a father's love.

Every time Pete "Maverick" Mitchell saw the girl he saw Goose. She was so similar to him and it was so weird to Maverick that the two never met but she was his spitting image.

Nicole also had Tom "Iceman" Kazansky and his wife Sarah. It was clear to everyone how much the two adored the blonde.

Who couldn't you? She the definition of sunshine always making others smile just by her smile or her laugh.

But when Nicole didn't have her two father figures she had her brother Bradley. Bradley knew his dad couldn't be there to raise Nicole and protect so he did.

He's the one who taught her how to ride a bike, scared off any boys, and made sure she knew how much their dad loved her even if he couldn't tell her himself.

But even with all of them Nicole still felt the ache every day of not knowing her dad and him not even knowing she existed.

There was one thing Nicole Bradshaw was good at was faking a smile and she did it so much that sometimes she forgot how to actually smile.

But she fought through all of it and after long thoughts and growing up already pilots Nicole decided to follow in her brother's and father's footsteps.

But just like for her brother Pete pulled her papers as well.

And that was their downfall. Nicole knew he didn't just decide that he encouraged her to do it and all of a sudden he changed his mind.

With that, it ticked her all off and when Nicole is angry she doesn't have a filter. With that, a lot of hateful words were spoken and since then neither spoke to the other.

Nicole didn't even see him until one of the worst days of her life. But that was only one of them.

On the day of her mother's funeral.

Saying goodbye to her best friend and the one she loved more than anything.

But like her brother Nicole through herself in the academy. She worked harder than ever losing herself in the work.

Nicole was soon assigned to a strike fighter squadron VFA-151 Vigilantes.

There she meets Jake "Hangman" Seresin. The blonde was being harassed by some drunk man and punched him in the nose.

Hangman watched and brought her a beer to congratulate her.

The two became best friends until Nicole was reassigned to strike fighter squadron VFA-87 Golden Warriors.

Since then the two haven't seen each other in over a year.

What happens when they are called back to TOPGUN for a special mission? Nicole sees people she never expected to see again.

But sometimes you have to go back to the beginning to heal what was broken. Even if you don't want to.