━━━・𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴・━━━

━━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Danielle Rose Russell
as
Aurora Cassiopeia Black

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Marauders Era

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
James Potter
&
Lily Evans

𝓐𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓲𝓪 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 the twin sister of Regulus Black the younger sister to Sirius Black and the only daughter born of Walburga and Orion Black.

Aurora was someone who loved more than most but held it behind a cold heart scared to be heart.

She was raised to be the perfect pureblood lady. To excel at everything for being the only Black heiress was harder than many believed.

While her brothers were sorted into Gryffindor and Slytherin Aurora was sorted into Ravenclaw which her parents accepted but that was after multiple curses were thrown at her while Sirius and Regulus tried to get to her. 

The two brothers didn't agree on many things but one thing they did was their baby sister.

For they would sacrifice everything for her without a second thought.

Aurora was used to the cruel words thrown at her and learning to just accept them with an emotionless face.

But the day that broke her heart but also give her hope was the day her oldest brother was disowned.

For she is the one who packed his bags and gave him the floo powder to get away for she knew if she didn't he wouldn't survive the night.

Aurora watched as her oldest brother left and a part of her left with him.

The innocent childlike part of her left.

For retiring to school Aurora knew she was being watched and they would report to her parents if she was seen close to her oldest brother.

For she already got a punishment for speaking with her cousin Andromeda after she was disowned.

That punishment left her bed bound for a week from the amount of curses and hexes that were thrown at her.

But when she is paired with Lily Evans on a project does her entire life change.

For the redhead notice the fake smile and the way she jumped when someone opened a door.

And she wasn't the only one to notice for a loud mouth quidditch playing Gryffindor always noticed the quiet beautiful girl who observed others closely.

For something had father told him was the ones you needed to watch out for what the quiet ones who sat back and observed. For the day they snapped would be deadly for all those around her.

And Fleamont Potter was right for the day Aurora Cassiopeia Black snaps will be the day everyone in the wizarding world remembers.