𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐧

𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐧

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Antoinette Stark

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Phoebe Tonkin

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Avengers & PJO

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Poseidon & Thor or Loki as endgame

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝐖𝐓𝐌

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Antoinette Stark.

A genius, billionaire, playgirl, philanthropist.

But most importantly a mother.

A single powerful mother who adores her son more than anything in the world. A mother who is willing and has sacrificed everything she could to protect her son the way she wishes her parents protected her.

Throughout her son's life, people had many things to say regarding the way she raised him. Regarding how she put her company before her son, which she didn't. Regarding how she couldn't run a company and be a decent mother.

But most of all regarding who the father of her son was.

There were a bunch of theories regarding who he was. Some even said they were his father but Toni immediately shut them all down but never said who it was. Some even believed it was a married man and that's why she didn't say anything.

But they were all wrong.

For the father of her son was a literal god.

Poseidon god of the sea, earthquakes, storms, and horses.

Toni met him while in Greece away from anyone who could see or recognize her hopeful.

He was on the beach one morning and no matter how much she tried to ignore him he wouldn't leave.

Something about him wasn't like everyone else in Toni's opinion. Maybe it was because he didn't see her as an object or someone to use.

She was just Annie.

Annie the girl on the beach.

For the first time in her life, Antionette Stark let herself fall. Let herself be happy and in love.

For the first time, Antionette Stark fell in love. True and unconditional love.

But the thing about falling in love is that eventually, you hit the rock bottom.

And it's hard. And fast. But most importantly painful.

Poseidon was the first man Antionette Stark ever lit into her heart.

And the last one.

Beside her son.

For secrets can only be hidden for so long before the truth is revealed.

And the truth was revealed the day the stick came back positive.

Antionette Stark learned the truth.

And she never felt so dumb and disappointed in herself.

Antionette Stark went back to the States alone. The moment the plane landed and Toni stepped off seeing her best friend since she was fourteen years old the brunette fell apart sobbing into his arms while Rhodey held her the entire time not asking one question.

Instead carried her to the car the door held open by Happy who watched worriedly never seeing the brunette like this.

She didn't even act like this when her parents died. She looked broken.

The brunette sobbed the entire time falling asleep from exhaustion before waking up the next day in her bed and walking downstairs to see Pepper, Rhodey, and Happy waiting for her.

Toni broke down once again explaining everything to them. Along with her being pregnant and now alone.

Which Pepper slapped her arm before holding her close reminding Toni that she would never be alone.

She had three people who would protect and be there for both of them the entire time.

And they were.

Pepper held Toni's hand as she went through birth.

Happy made sure no one could get on the floor besides doctors and were not allowed any type of phone or camera that could take pictures.

And James made sure Toni had someone to advocate for her through it all.

Even afterward the three came up with a plan to help Toni throughout the day and night. So she could rest and still run her company.

Antionette did it all. Even with the help of her three best friends she still did it. She proved to herself she wasn't her father.

She wasn't Howard Stark she was Antionette, and her child would never feel like she did growing up.

Antionette Stark was proof that a woman could have it all.

But on a trip to Afghanistan, everything changes.

For the better or the worse is to be determined.

But one thing is for certain Antionette Stark's will never be the same.

✧・: *✧・
──────────
Just thought of something. Should I make her Tony's twin sister instead?

 Should I make her Tony's twin sister instead?