𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑

━━━━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Cassiopeia Stuart/ Cassiopeia Black

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Natalie Dormer or Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Reign and HP

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Francis Valois

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝐰𝐭𝐬

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

The Black's were known to be ruthless and power-hungry. They did not care about anyone but purebloods. That is all that mattered to them.

Or so many believed.

But that was not true.

The Black's were once a happy family. They loved each other and their children.

But that all changed. It changed due to one person. Cassiopeia Black.

Cassiopeia was the brightest star for the Black's. They all adored her from the moment she was born.

None more than her brothers and her father.

Orion Black was a heartless man to many people but when he saw his little girl it all changed. It was like he was a completely different person. He had light in his cold eyes.

Regulus and Sirius adored their little sister from the moment their father introduced her to them. They both made a promise to protect her. Forever.

But when Cassiopeia was only two months old Orion felt the wards around his home disappear for least than one minute.

But that one minute gave someone enough time to take his littlest star.

And that was the day all the Black's changed. They went from warm to heartless. From happy to power hungry. That was the day the Black family fell apart.

But fifteen years later on the anniversary of the worst day for the Black's they were summoned to Hogwarts.

They were then given the chance to watch the life of the Black's brightest star.

Cassiopeia Stuart from a young age was told she was the spitting image of her father James V instead of her mother Marie de Guise who her twin sister Mary took after.

But none knew the truth. No one knew the truth regarding the Stuart twins. No one but three people. No one knew that James V found the little girl outside in the cold almost dead wrapped in a blanket with stars and the name Cassiopeia sewn into it.

The kind king took her home only to find his wife in labor with their daughter. He decided that the little girl would be his daughter. No one would know the truth, but she would be the second-born daughter so his true heir could inherit the throne.

But when King James V died and Mary became Queen of Scotland Cassiopeia became the Princess.

As the girls grew up no one would second guess they were twins. They were similar although Cassiopeia was the more outgoing out of the two.

When they were young they were sent to live in France for their safety and Mary engaged to Francis Valois the future king of France.

Growing up Cassiopeia could be found with her twin exploring, with Francis playing pranks on everyone in the castle including the king, Bash on horseback racing even though she was not allowed to, or with the queen.

But when an assassin attempt happen the twins were sent to live with the nuns at a Convent for their safety. It broke their hearts to say goodbye to the only home they have ever truly known.

But the two had each other. The Stuart twins who would do anything for the other.

Years later when another assassin attempt happens the twins were sent back to France. But it has been years. The two had changed and so has France court.

Cassiopeia was no longer the little girl who ran around the castle laughing as she played pranks on everyone trying not to get caught by the guards.

She was now a young girl who had many opinions. Who would never back down from what she believed was right.

Cassiopeia was a force to be reckoned with and Francis Valois loved her for it.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────