・𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐧・

𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐧

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Antoinette "Annie" Stark

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Phoebe Tonkin or Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Avengers & PJO

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Poseidon
Endgame ~ Thor Loki and Bucky

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝐖𝐓𝐌

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Anthony and Antoinette Stark.

The Stark Twins.

The two were too similar in too many ways.

Their genius brains, both getting their father's company after his and their mother's untiming death, and let's not forget the twins need to sleep with anything with a pulse and a warm body.

The two twins were broken due to their father but protected each other no matter the cost.

Where one Stark went the other always followed.

The two were different sides of the same coin.

But everything changes when Annie decides to take a summer break from everything leaving Tony in charge for a change along with Pepper.

The girl went to her favorite house in Greece where everything changed for the brunette billionaire.

Annie was walking on the beach one morning when she first met him. Of course, the brunette knew she was stunning but she made a promise to Pepper. To focus on herself and reflect on her decision alone.

But no matter how much she tried to ignore him he wouldn't leave. Something about him wasn't like everyone else in Annie's opinion. Maybe it was because he didn't see her as an object or someone to use.

She was just Annie.

Annie the girl on the beach.

For the first time in her life, Antionette Stark let herself fall.

Let herself be happy and in love.

For the first time in her life, Antionette Stark fell in love.

True and unconditional love.

But the thing about falling in love is that eventually, you hit the rock bottom.

And it's hard.

And fast.

But most importantly painful.

Poseidon was the first man Antionette Stark ever lit into her heart.

And the last one.