𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄

━━━━𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Sophie Swan

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Crystal Reed

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Volturi Kings

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Sophie Swan was an enigma to put it in simple terms. She was someone who believed if you do not like the path given to you then make your path.

Sophie or Soph as many called her was someone who made her own path. She always somehow stood out somehow.

Whether it was by her nonchalant attitude, her need for sarcasm, her brown hair and went with her big brown eyes, or maybe it was the way she drew people in easily.

Something about her was alluring to everyone she meet. She's always been since she was a child.

Maybe it was the way she was always herself. She never changed for anyone and told people the truth whether they liked it or not.

And when she moved back to Forks it was no different.

Moving back home to leave with her dad who she always liked more. Sophie and her mom just bumped hands too often. They argued like cats and dogs most of the time.

So when Bella suggested the two move to Forks to live with their father Sophie jumped at the opportunity.

And moving to Forks was the best and the worst thing that ever happened to her.

By moving to Forks Sophie got closer to her father and meet people who would forever change her life and what she believed.

But the worst because with meeting her new friends came danger unlike anything else.

Vampire coming after her and her twin trying to kill them.

Which leads to Sophie having a bite mark scar on her wrist due to the psycho vampire.

But on her and Bella's 18th birthday, everything changed. Sophia walked to get a knife to cut the cake only to return to her twin bleeding and all the vampires beside Edward and Carlisle with black eyes.

And that was the downfall of Sophie Swan with the Cullens.

The following months after their departure was trying to put it lightly.

With Bella waking her up from her nightmares. Her dad wanting to kill Edward. And Sophie was just exhausted in every way possible.

Especially with the girlfriend of the vampire that attacked her and Bella terrorizing her.

But when Alice returns and informs the twins of Edward or Edweirdo as Sophie calls him or Jackass it's according to what mood she is in, went to Volturi wanting death because he believed Bella was dead.

Dramatic much was Sophie's first reaction.

But one thing Sophie was not expecting was meeting her true mate. All three of them.

And the three of them being the kings of the vampire race.

Well, let's just say Sophie Swan's life just got more interesting and even more complicated.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────