━━━・𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼・━━━

━━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Cordelia Sommers
as
Poppy Drayton
or
Katherine McNamara

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Hunger Games

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Finnick Odair

Cordelia Sommers. One of the youngest to ever win The Hunger Games. She was the 68th victory.

And winning it completely changed the girl.

Cordelia's name means daughter of the sea. She is from the 4th district so it was no surprise that her parents would name her that.

Cordelia or Lia as many calls her was the definition of sunlight before the hunger games.

She was always smiling and happy. She loved helping her parents out as they fished. Learning how to use a bow and arrow young as well as a trident.

Her father was a hunter so he made sure to pass his knowledge on to his only living daughter.

While her mother was the smart one in the family. She made sure to think things through always having a plan and a backup one if needed.

Those traits are one of the reasons Cordelia won, but the cost. The cost was too big.

The cost was her innocence.

After the hunger games, Cordelia's life just fell apart completely.

Her father died six months after she was back on a hunting trip. He fell off the boat and was caught in the waves drowning.

Her mother died while Cordelia was touring the districts. Suicide.

With that Cordelia Sommers lost it all.

And her only lifeline was Finnick Odair.

But even he can't control the ocean. And sometimes the ocean no matter how powerful it is just cracks.

And with that, a tsunami happens.

And even the ocean can't save itself from it. Sometimes it just wants to drown itself.

 Sometimes it just wants to drown itself