𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

━━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Lydia Bradford/Juliet Swan

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Abigail Cowen

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Jasper Hale

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Lydia Bradford the only daughter of Elizabeth and James Bradford.

The girl was the definition of light in everyone's eyes. She was not what many believed a woman should be in the 1800s.

She had opinions. She talked out of turn. And never backed down.

Maybe that is why Jasper Whitlock became so infatuated with her from the moment he saw her.

And when he heard her laugh saw her smile and looked into her blue-green eyes he fell for her. Fell for her hard.

And Lydia fell for him just as hard.

Lydia and Jasper had a love like no other. They loved each other so much it consumed the other.

From secret touches.

Late-night sneaking outs.

Night under the stars memorizing each other's bodies.

But then the war happened.

The first to leave was Lydia's father.

Then Jasper.

He left Lydia with a necklace and a promise to come back to her.

But after evacuating women and children Jasper was riding back to Galveston and met three vampires and that was the die Jasper Whitlock died.

Forever frozen at seventeen.

Seventy-five years later Jasper got free from Maria's clutches and he immediately went back to the only woman he loved.

He did not care if she was in her nineties. He just needs to see her. To make sure she married and had children. That she had a happy life.

But that's not what he found out.

He found out James Bradford died in the war three weeks before Jasper's "disappearance" following James's death Elizabeth died three months later.

Lydia was left alone and unmarried.

She was forced to marry but the marriage was not a happy one.

Lydia did not even reach her twenty birthday before she was found dead due to her husband.

Finding that out Jasper Whitlock has never hated himself as much as he did.

He felt everything he went through he deserved and worst. He left her. She begged him to come back and he didn't. And she died because he wasn't there to protect her.

Ten years later still grieving and drowning in self-hatred in a diner in Philadelphia he met Alice Cullen.

His best friend.

Two years later they found their family, but even with his new family, it could not help him move on from Lydia's death. He couldn't forget her or forgive himself.

Fifty-five years later Jasper now with his family in Forks their permanent residence every seventy or eighty years.

Alice got a vision of a brunette girl coming to their school.

But what she was not expecting along with anyone else was the vibrant strawberry blonde with bright green-blue eyes.

A girl they have all seen in the locket around Jasper's neck that he always wore.

A girl who had weird dreams about a man with brown eyes smiling at her kissing her and loving her.

Dreams everyone said was just her imagination but when she sees Jasper Hale for the first time her breath stops wondering what was going on.

But like anything regarding her life Juliet Swan ignored it.

She distanced herself from ever Cullen scared of what might be happening.

Because along with her dreams, there were also nightmares. And she was terrified. Terrified of everything.

But what she didn't know was she was in the middle of everything. She always had been.

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Oh, this book will have so many twists and turns! What you think you know will not be what is the truth!

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────