𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Camilla Cooper

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Candice King

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Riverdale

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: FP Jones

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝐖𝐓𝐒

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Camilla Cooper the angelic northsider. The definition of a good girl.

No one would have ever guessed what her future would have become.

Not even her.

But after finding out that her childhood best friend turned boyfriend has been cheating on her for months the blonde found herself on the other side of the tracks in a bar.

And in the bar, Camilla Cooper's life forever changed.

She found people she could count on. Who would protect her. Love her.

People who became her family and never asked for anything in return well except for some baked goods but she didn't mind that.

But one thing Cami never expected to find on the other side of the tracks was love.

True. Unconditional. Epic. Breathing. Love.

But how powerful is love when the world, family, enemies, fears, and everything in between destroy Camilla until all that is left is a person with a beating heart that is numb to everything else?

The future of Riverdale brings everyone together to watch her life.

To watch as lies are revealed, secrets held, heartbroken, and deaths.

Along with finding your family that you don't share blood with, love, and a home her heart always needed.