𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Eleanor "Ella" Everett

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Adelaide Kane or Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Peaky Blinders

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Thomas Shelby

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Have you ever heard of the saying: it's the one you least expect that you need to watch out for?

Eleanor Everett was the definition of that statement.

The girl grew up in London with a father who hated her for being born and for being a female instead of a male. And a mother who died bringing her into this world.

The small girl was raised by her father's staff. Anytime she even saw her father, let's just say it never ended well.

The staff are the ones who taught Ella everything that made her, her. Especially that sometimes it's better to act like the innocent little woman and to listen before you act. But once you strike you should only have to strike once.

But another lesson they gave her that the brunette never forgot about is kindness.

That it takes grace and courage to remain kind and caring surrounded by cruelty and war.

Maybe that's why she did what she did. Or maybe it was destiny or fate.

One night on her way home a year after the "incident" Ella spotted a man. He was drunk and noticeably high looking as if he was about to pass out.

And even though a part of her told her not to the girl had to help him.

So like she would a stray Ella took the strange man home with her had him sleep off whatever he had ingested and then made him breakfast in the morning.

And that's how she met Arthur Shelby.

Arthur woke up truly not knowing where he was only that he was in a warm bed with delicate soft covers over him.

And once he met Ella Arthur truly thought he met an angel. The girl who didn't want anything from him but to help him. The one who became the one to listen to everything he never told anyone. Who soothed him and made sure he knew nothing was ever his fault. Who saw the man instead of the monster.

Maybe that's why he shielded her away from his family. Kept Ella as his own little secret from everyone.  Or maybe it's because he knew what happened to anyone associated with the Shelby's.

But an incident with a certain inspector has Arthur bringing Ella to Birmingham to keep her safe.

Or at least semi-safe.

For the Shelby family meeting Ella Everett was their salvation.

But for Ella Everett, it was the beginning of her demise.

Especially Tommy Shelby.

For loving a Shelby was a death sentence but loving Thomas Shelby was a heartache as well.