𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

━━━𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Camille Black

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Nina Dobrev

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Sam Uley & Paul Lahote?

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

☆: *.☽ .* Camille Black. The third daughter of Billy Black and his late wife Sarah. Camille was only a year and a few months older than Jacob and three years younger than her older two sisters Rachel and Rebecca.

Camille was only ten when her mother was killed in a car accident that she and her father were in.

Her father lost the ability to walk and Cami was the lucky one in the accident as many tell her although she never felt lucky.

She was thrown out of the car and into a pile of snow although she hit her head around and was in a coma for a week she lived but still lived with the memories of what happened.

Cami was the baby of the family even if Jacob was actually the baby everyone treated her like the baby instead even Jacob.

But after the accident, it was a whole different story. Everyone she knew became even more protected over her including her best friend since diapers Jared Cameron.

The two have been attached at the hip especially due to their mothers being best friends and vowing for their children to be as well.

Throughout Forks and the Reservation Camille Black was known as the innocent kind girl who could not cook to save her life and was very clumsy at times.

Everyone knew her and Cami even if she didn't know you she was kind to you.

This was why it was a surprise to no one when Bella Swan moved back to Forks that Cami became one of her best friends.

The two were together almost every weekend when Bella was not with her boyfriend Edward who her dad warned her to stay away from.

Cami listened to him and did not go near him but an impromptu invite to play baseball with the Cullens changed her life. And perhaps not for the best.

For afterwards, a thirsty and psychotic vampire was after her and Bella making them leave town which sounds a lot easier than it actually was.

Not even forty-eight hours later after Billy Black got a vague and confusing voicemail from his daughter was he killed regarding his daughter in the hospital after "falling down the stairs."

And if it was not clear that Billy Black disliked the Cullens before seeing his daughter in a hospital bed with broken ribs, a bloody head, and a bite wound on her wrist made him absolutely hate them with every bone in his body.

Billy almost ended the treaty right then and there if it was not for his daughter opening her eyes and smiling softly at him. Calming down his rage seeing her brown eyes that reminded him so much of his late wife.

After her release and knowing his daughter was okay and watching her walk across the stage at her graduation, Billy sent her away.

Billy sent Cami to Hawaii to live with her older sister Rebecca until it was safe to return.

A few months later Cami returns to the Reservation happier than she was before she left.

Getting back Cami finds Bella in a state of depression after the Cullens leave and using her little brother to get over her ex, weird animal attacks, and her childhood best friend avoiding her.

And last but not least the first week back running, literally, into two shirtless men who look at her as if she was their everything while her father looked like he wants to skin them both alive.

It's good to be home.

Maybe.