𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

・𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Aurelia Andrews

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Lucy Hale

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Riverdale

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Sweet Pea

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Archibald and Aurelia Andrews.

Otherwise known as Archie and Lia Andrews.

The Andrews twins.

The two have been inseparable since they were born. Where one went the other followed. If Fred and Mary couldn't find one of the twins in their bed they always found them together in the other's bed.

But the inseparable twins separated when their Mom Mary got a job in Chicago. The two sat down together and decided that they didn't want either of their parents alone.

So Archie stayed with Fred and Lia went to Chicago with her Mom.

For the first year, it was perfect.

Then it went go downhill.

During the summer before the twin's Junior year, it was a regular Thursday night when Fred got the call at 2:30 in the morning.

It was Mary sobbing and telling Fred to get him and Archie her as quickly as he could. Aurora was in the hospital and before being rushed to surgery she was screaming for them both.

Archie truly didn't remember how he got to Chicago. He remembers sneaking back into his bedroom and hearing the phone ring. Then his Dad's worried screams were followed by running footsteps before Fred told him to get up and dressed Lia was hurt.

Everything was blurry to Archie until he walked into that hospital room and saw his sister bruised and asleep.

She looked so peaceful that if it wasn't for the heart monitor beeping Archie would have believed she was dead.

Mary, Archie, and Fred never left her side until she woke up.

And the first words to her Dad were that she wanted to go home.

And the moment she was cleared Fred did exactly that. He took her home.

Mary stayed for as long as she could and wanted to stay longer worried but eventually returned to Chicago leaving Lia in the care of Archie and Fred.

And Vegas!

The golden retriever dog followed her everywhere. Even the bathroom sitting outside the door till she was finished then going wherever she wanted to go.

And if her dog was overprotective it was nothing like her twin and Dad. They would watch over her all the time. If she made the slightest move they were both sitting up worried.

Fred even had Lia come with him to work just so he could make sure she was alright throughout the day, and if she did stay home her phone would keep going off all day long.

Most of the time Aurelia was hidden in her house healing not wanting to see anyone. Even if they tried to see her.

It wasn't until the first day of junior year that everyone saw Aurelia Andrews again as she walked into the school.

Archie was right beside her with a protective arm wrapped around her worried something would happen.

And if she thought her dad and twin were protective when she sees her best friend again the Cheryl Blossom protective is an understatement.

The two girls became the safe haven as the world around them changed.

But the day everything truly changed was the day Lia went to see Jughead only to run into a serpent with a charming smile and flirty voice.

Lia stared at him for a full minute before chuckling as she shakes her head introducing herself wondering if he flirted with everyone that has a pair of boobs.

His response was only the pretty brunette ones.

And that one comment made the first true smile appear on Lia's mouth in months.

A smile that Sweet Pea swore to keep on her face. Something about the girl made him feel the need to protect her.

Maybe it was how small she was or maybe it was the pain clearly in her eyes that she tried to hide but couldn't.

Either way, Sweet Pea didn't care if she was a Northsider, a Vixen, Archie's sister, Jughead's best friend, Fred Andrews's daughter, and very off limit he was determined to know her more.

Sweet Pea did have a thing for danger and rules he believed were meant to be broken.

Especially if the rule involves a cute sassy brunette.