━━━・𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓾𝓽𝔂・━━━

━━━𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓾𝓽𝔂・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Adelaide Kane
as
Elia Hightower

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
House of Dragon

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Daemon Targaryen
Rhaenyra Targaryen

Elia Hightower. The youngest child of Otto Hightower and younger sister of Alicent Hightower.

Elia was different from her sister through. She had a wild heart and did as she pleased no matter what anyone says.

The younger Hightower grew up at King's Landing becoming best friends with Princess Rhaenyra.

The two had a dream. To ride Syrax and eat cake. That's all the two wanted in life.

But when Rhaenyra's mother dies giving brother Elia's father decides to get what he always wanted.

One of his daughters on the throne.

And so he pushes his daughters to meet up with the king even when his youngest tries to decline.

But saying no to her father was like talking to a brick wall. And Otto Hightower knew exactly what strings to pull to make his daughter obey.

When it's time to announce who King Viserys I to marry he chooses Elia, even if he has her sister already pregnant.

Who even though tries to decline cannot go against the king's decision. For that would cost her, her own head and family.

With that decision, Rhaenyra does the only thing she could. Hate the one she used to love more than anything.

For there is a fine line between love and hate.

But she wasn't the only one in love with the youngest Hightower. For her uncle loved her even more.

And to say Daemon Targaryen was angry was an understatement. For the day before Viserys announced his engagement Dameon had already planned to marry the girl.

And for the first time, Daemon Targaryen begged. He begged Elia to leave with him.

But she couldn't.

That would cost both of them their lives, but the night filled with sweet words and touches that neither would forget.

A few moons later Elia gave birth to twins.

Aemond and Alyssa.

For Elia loved her children more than anything and she would make sure they were happy. No matter the cost.

But even with her children, there was a hole in her heart that no one could fill. And years later that hole just becomes cold.

For everyone snaps eventually. And theirs a reason why so many feared the Hightower girl.

For behind those amber-colored eyes, they saw the fire burning behind them and soon everyone would burn.

𝓠𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼:

Elia Hightower:
"They are my children! My son was hurt and you are just going to walk away! What type of father are you?! Oh seven kings neither of them are your and you can have me killed for it. But I will not let my past be their future!"

"I just wanted to be happy. To travel the seven seas and eat cake."

Daemon Targaryen:
"Elia...tell me the truth are they mine?"

"My place is beside you. Where's it has always been and always will be."

Rhaenyra Targaryen:
"I wonder what our life could have been if we had just left. Everything would have been different."

"Come with us. All three of you come with us away from here."