𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Evangeline Volturi/Swan

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Ashley Benson

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: undetermined

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Caius Volturi was known the be the most ruthless vampire in existence.

Many labeled the man as someone whose heart was just as cold as his skin. Maybe even colder especially in the past almost two decades. He became even more colder.

But what many didn't know was Caius Volturi lost the last bit of his humanity.

He lost his daughter.

Evangeline Volturi.

The light of his entire universe.

Evangeline was a child that many believed shouldn't have been born. She was half vampire. Half human.

Her mother being a human Caius seduced and thought killed afterwards but somehow lived.

Caius found out about his daughter due to Demetri smelling her scent. Her scent is similar with Caius being the reason.

The baby only an hour old still attached to her mother who died giving birth to her.

Demetri immediately brought her to the castle. Aro using his gift was able to see the truth.

That Evangeline was half vampire half human. And Caius's only daughter. 

And Caius being Caius hated her the moment he saw her. Saw his daughter as a weakness. Something he never needed or wanted.

But it only took Evangeline Volturi one moment to capture her father's heart. One single moment and Caius' entire world revolved around his precious beautiful daughter.

But that enlightened jealousy in one woman's heart. She was supposed to be his world, not this thing that shouldn't exist.

With that, the woman gave the little girl to the man instructing him to take her car away and leave her where no one would ever find her.

Charlie Swan was running on two hours of sleep and a bunch of coffee working a night shift at the station in Forks.

With his newborn daughter Bella waking up most of the night and helping Renée with her and then his parents needing him during the day with their health going down so fast sleep was just nothing important or able to do.