𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Aurora Summers

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Sophia Bush or Rain Spencer

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: My Life With The Walter Boys

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Cole Walter

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Aurora Summers grew up at the Walter house.

With a father in the military and a Mom who came and went as she wished the young girl was mostly alone.

That was until she met Danny Walter when she was four years old.

The small girl was determined to teach herself how to ride a bike so that when her Dad got back home she could show him. She got to the end of the driveway before falling off the back and scraping both her knees.

The third oldest Walter boy saw it all happen and ran over to the small girl. Seeing her tears rolling down her cheeks Danny made the decision of taking her home with him.

A decision that made Katherine and George Walter freeze and look wide-eyed before telling their son a human being wasn't something you could just bring home like a cat or rabbit.

But seeing the small girl's tears Katherine couldn't help but help clean up her small cuts.

Danny helped his Mom place the two Avengers bandaids on the girl's knees since that's all Katherine had.

After that George gave the two little kids some ice cream and took Aurora home only to realize her Mom didn't even realize she was missing.

After that day Aurora Summers just always showed up at the Walter house.

And when she started school she was put in the same class as Danny and Cole Walter.

But while Aurora had a good relationship with Danny she and Cole had a complicated relationship.

It started on the first day of kindergarten. Cole stole Aurora's blue butterfly pen.

Now many didn't understand how you could begin a revival in kindergarten but the two did.

After Cole stole her pen Aurora stole his pen case and it just got more and more heated until a pair of scissors were taken and hair was cut off then a broken nose happened.

To say Cole and Aurora weren't each other's biggest fans was putting it lightly. The two despised each other.

The Walter brothers all thought were hilarious due to Aurora being the only one to ever put Cole in his place. Repeatedly. Most of them were on Aurora's side she was the older/baby sister they all loved.

But everything changed the summer before their freshman year.

Cole was at home grounded due to throwing a football and breaking a window after being told repeatedly to stop.