━━━・𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼・━━━

━━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Phoebe Tonkin
as
Elladora Mia Lupin-Black

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Harry Potter Watching

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Fred Weasley
&
George Weasley

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓪 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓛𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓷-𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴. Elladora's name means a gift sent from heaven, one who is filled with light which is exactly what Elladora brought into Sirius and Remus's life when she was born.

But that light was taken away on October 31, 1981.

Elladora was having a sleepover at the Potter house with her built-in best friend and godparents when Voldemort came.

And when Sirius arrived just to see his godson and his daughter hurt along with his two best friends dead the only thing on his mind was revenge.

But when Remus arrived he learned his best friends were dead, his husband arrested, his godson gone, and his daughter taken and killed by death eaters.

For the next eleven years, Elladora and Harry were raised in a toxic and abusive household.

They were brought up as twins even if they had different last names but everything changes for them when letters appear for the two.

And they learn magic exists.

And everything they know has been a lie. Especially Elladora's life.

On the express towards Hogwarts Harry meets Ron Weasley while Elladora goes in search of chocolate and meets Fred and George Weasley.

And the troublemaker prankster trio was born.

But what Elladora didn't realize was that her two best friends fell hard for her from the moment they looked into her hazel-green eyes.

But what happens when the four founders of Hogwarts decide to save everyone, especially one special girl who doesn't deserve anything that happens to her in the past?

Losing her godparents.

Losing her father she didn't even know due to her aunt she has never even heard of.

Losing her dad in a war that should never even happened.

Losing one of her best friends in a Hogwarts Triwizard Champion.

Then losing the love of her life by him saving her.

Never being able to save goodbye to any of them.

And that was just some of the girl's trauma.

With that in mind, the founders send the future to the past letting the past watch the future's life and try to save them from themselves.