━━━・𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰・━━━

━━━𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Willa Holland
or
Lily Collins
as
Lydia Melissa Argent-McCall

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Teen Wolf: The Movie

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Eli Hale

Have you ever heard the saying history repeats itself? The young girl from a line of hunters falls madly in love with a werewolf only to die in their arms in the end.

Lydia Melissa Argent-McCall. The surprise daughter of Allison Argent and Scott McCall.

Lydia was only a few months old when her mother was murdered and for the rest of her life, she felt that emptiness in her heart no matter what anyone tried to do to fill it.

Lydia or Millie as many call her was raised by her grandparents mostly in Beacon Hills. Scott tried to raise his daughter but all he saw was Allison looking into her eyes.

He was there when she needed him but not there to raise her fully.

Millie was a werewolf like her dad and a hunter like her mom. She helped those who needed her no matter the cost.

Her grandfather helped her with her control making sure she didn't hurt anyone but as a born werewolf it was a lot easier.

Millie grew up in Beacon Hills her best friend Eli Hale who has been undeniably in love with her since he meet her.

Anyone with eyes could clearly tell but Millie.

Millie was content with her life until her mother came back alive but it wasn't just her along with her came the monsters that take her the first time.

And this time she will make sure no one she loves dies. No matter the cost.

(I know the timeline for Millie and Eli's age don't match up but we are going to say it does!)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.