𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

━━━𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Lydia Potter

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: young: Danielle Rose Russell
adult: Elizabeth Olsen

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Harry Potter

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: undetermined between Sirius Remus and Regulus

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

wts

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Lydia Potter was named known although out Hogwarts. The younger sister of the biggest prankster James Potter.

And everyone knew if you even bother the girl then James would prank you as if there was no tomorrow.

James is no was Lydia's greatest protector. He would do anything for his sister. Even sacrifice his life to save hers.

But Lydia would never let him do that. For a life without James was a life she never wanted to live.

But what she didn't know was soon she was going to have to live in a world without him.

It was a quiet day well as quiet as it could be at Hogwarts.

Lydia was sitting beside James laughing at something her brother was saying missing the three stares she was receiving.

For everyone besides two knew that Lydia Potter had three admires.

The first is Sirius Black. The resident Manwhore and heartbreaker of Hogwarts. Who has had feelings for the younger Potter since his third year and her second ever since she pulled a prank on James saying Sirius hair in the process.

The second is Remus Lupin. Hogwarts resident werewolf not that many knew though. They knew him as the brains of the marauders. Remus has always had a smile crash of the youngest Potter but he fell for her deeply when she found out the truth. And instead of judging him, she hugged him offering him chocolate.

And the third Regulus Black. The emotionless Slytherin prince who already made sure the rest of his house knew not to harm Lydia in any way. He fell for the girl once they meet on the top of the astronomer tower looking at stars. She never asked too many questions just gave him a box of cookies as the two lay down on some blankets watching the stars.

Everyone could see how the three stared at Lydia even when they tried to hide it beside James and Lydia.

James because he believed his friends would never betray him in that way. And Lydia because well she cared more about sweets than any guy staring at her.

As everyone sat in the great hall the doors busted open and the families appeared claiming they had letters sent to them before a portal was open and out steps ten teenagers dressed in weird clothing.

All ten yelling at each other before three froze staring right at Lydia. Before anyone could stop them they ran right into her arms sobbing.

And then followed the rest of the teenagers all hugging the brunette as if they were scared they let her she would disappear.

After everyone was dismissed except a few the teenagers explained everything.

They were from the future and brought movies regarding what happens in the future while showing some of the past.

And with that secrets are revealed.

Hearts are broken.

Love begins.

And three teenagers get to witness their mother falling in with their father.

As they hoped that this time they could save her...from herself.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────