━━━・𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷・━━━

━━━𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Sabrina Carpenter
as
Elliana Charming

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
Descendants

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Ben Beast

Ella and Kit Charming. Two of the nicest people you could ever meet gave birth to a set of twins.

The two were adored by the whole kingdom as well as others. For their beautiful blonde hair similar to their mothers and their green eyes from their father. 

But their daughter went missing and that left everyone in the kingdom heartbroken seeing the once beloved princess gone.

Maleficent. One of the greatest villains of all time. She was best known for her sleeping curse placed on sleeping beauty.

She was also one of the first villains that Beast went to lock up on the isle, and Maleficent knew he was coming for her.

So she took something.

Well someone that everyone adored.

For if she didn't get her happy ending no one could.

Ana. The oldest daughter of Maleficent and one of the kindest person on the isle at times. 

And that people either love the girl or hate her.

For no matter how much villains tried to anger the girl or do anything to get her to show how evil she could be she would just smile at them and kiss their cheek before walking away.

Ana didn't want to be like everyone else on the isle. She wanted to be a light for some and she was.

For Ana was a total sweetheart unless you hurt the ones she truly loves.

One day after watching her younger sister and her friends doing their dance her mother came and told her and the rest of her sister's crew about them going to Auradon.

Maleficent was hesitant about letting her oldest "daughter" go. For obvious reasons but with a talk with her youngest daughter she made sure that no one would realize who Ana truly was.

Soon the group of five left and went to Auradon. Arriving was like a dream come true seeing all the colors and delicious food.

One thing that Ana noticed right away was that the Isle and Auradon were not that different at times.

For there were still people who would use and talk about others.

And while Mal and Evie were roomed together Ana was roomed with a Princess. Audrey.

And Audrey begins to notice that Ana wasn't like everyone else from the isle. Not what she expected.

She also noticed the similarities between Ana and her aunt.

And slowly everything Ana thought she knew becomes a lie. Even her own name.