𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

━━━𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Elizabeth Eaton

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Phoebe Tonkin or Lily Collins 

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Divergent

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Eric Coulter

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Growing up Elizabeth Eaton was always told she was exactly like her mother. Some would think that would be a good thing, but for her, it wasn't.

For growing up with an abusive father who hated any reminder of his "dead" wife looking like her wasn't a good thing.

But throughout the darkness, Elizabeth had one light in her life her older brother Tobias.

The one who would sneak her food when her father locked her in a closet saying she wasn't allowed to eat as her "punishment".

The one who held her as she sobbed and promised to always be there for her.

And he always was.

And when came down to choose his path Elizabeth looked him in the eye and nodded at him letting him go.

Because Elizabeth knew if he didn't he wouldn't survive.

But even as a dauntless Tobias know Four snuck out to see his sister every Friday morning before dawn.

He checked on her making sure she was still alive, but the more time he was away the more it hurt to see her.

To see his baby sister cared in bruises and her once bright and careful heart turn colder by the day.

With that Four made her promise to leave. To leave Abnegation. To leave their father.

So when her day came Elizabeth's life stared straight at her father with a smirk on her face.

And as she walked towards Dauntless Elizabeth didn't look back at him once.

But going to Dauntless Elizabeth expected many things.

Reuniting fully with her brother.

Hard training.

Literally wanting to die from exhaustion from initiation.

But what she didn't expect was Eric Coulter. One of the leaders and the main trainer.

She didn't expect for him to see past the smile she faked every day.

She didn't expect for him to make her laugh like she hasn't in years.