𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

・𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Evelyn Saltzman

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Crystal Reed or Lucy Hale

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: The Vampire Diaries

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Damon and/or Stefan Salvatore

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Evelyn Saltzman had the stereotypical normal life.

She had two loving parents. The two-story house with a porch swing. Friends. A cheerleader.

Her life was happy.

Even if she felt like something was missing from her life and she didn't know who her biological father was not that she cared. She had a Dad since she was four years old. He raised her and loved her that was her Dad.

She had a Mom with whom she gossiped and watched horror movies with. The two girls even picked on her father multiple times whenever he would jump during the typical jump scares.

Everything was normal a little boring but normal.

But one night changed everything.

Evelyn was walking home from a friend's house. They lived just a few streets over in a safe neighborhood and her Mom wouldn't answer the phone to pick her up.

She remembers walking home already having the conversation planned regarding what she would say to her Mom regarding forgetting her.

For the last few months, Evelyn noticed a difference in her Mom. She would stay at her office more and check out in conversations.

She knew something was wrong and began to think perhaps she was cheating or something else.

But when Evelyn gets to her house seeing police all around and her father talking to an officer.

Evelyn remembers dropping her books and bag as she ran to her Dad and the second he said her Mom was gone Evelyn remembers everything going blurry before she fell to her knees sobbing.

That was the first thing to break Evelyn Saltzman.

But definitely not the last.

After the officers left and Evelyn came out of her shock her father told her what he saw. All of it.

With that, Evelyn realized all her Mom's research was true. The supernatural existed. Vampires existed.

And one killed her Mom.

Over the next two years, Alaric trained and hunted for the vampire that killed his wife while staying strong for his daughter and training her to protect herself.

Whether it be from idiot teenage boys or vampires that wanted her dead. Either one she was prepared for.

The family of once three now two then moved to a small town called Mystic Falls. Wanting to get away from the whispers and lies.

Only to enter a town even more dangerous and deadly.

A town where secrets are revealed, lies are told, friends and family are found, love is told, and lives are lost.

Moving to Mystic Falls would either be the best or the worst thing to happen to the two. It's according to the day you ask them.

But one thing is determined Evelyn Saltzman experiences more pain and breaks even more before eventually she can't break anymore.

For how could someone break if they were no longer living?