━━━・𝓘𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭・━━━

━━━𝓘𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭・━━━

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻:
Danielle Rose Russell
as
Eleanor "Ellie" Argent

𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶:
The 100/Teen Wolf

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽:
Bellamy Blake

Eleanor and Allison Argent. The Argent twins. The sister who would do anything for the other.

Ellie the hybrid. The only one of her kind. A born guardian and bitten werewolf.

Allison the hunter. The younger sister who was gifted in archery.

The two died trying to save the other. They died in the boys they loved arms.

But the two got a second chance. A chance together to live in another world.

The 100 universe.

And with their abilities, the twins would make sure that nothing happens to the other.

And soon they will have everyone wrapped around their pinkies.

For everyone would either love them. Hate them. Or fear them.

But Ellie Argent will make sure that this time they live. No matter the cost.

But through it, all one thing Eleanor Argent didn't plan for was an annoying fake guard.

Someone who pushed her buttons more than anyone else, but no person understood her need to protect her sister as he did.

For there was a fine line between hate and love.

And Eleanor Argent and Bellamy Blake were walking on it.

The only two questions are: which side will they fall on? And will they make it out alive?