𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

━━━━𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Wren Hayes

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Madelaine Petsch or Megan West

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Fast and Furious

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Dominic Toretto

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Dominic Toretto was a manwhore or a womanizer whichever one you prefer there was no other way to describe it.

He had a type. Bimbo blondes or feisty brunettes. He used them what he wanted and then never called again or paid them any attention.

The girls knew about this but always thought they could change his mind.

But things change when his sister brings a friend for Sunday Dinners.

A redhead girl with a feisty attitude but kind eyes with a warm smile.

But what drew him in was she was like no one else he has ever met.

She did not look at him twice. She smiled politely at him and that was it.

The rest of the day she was talking to Letty and Mia laughing at something or gossiping.

Wren Hayes was an enigma to Dominic Toretto but an enigma he wanted to figure out.

And slowly but not that slowly the redhead became part of their messed up family.

She came to every Sunday dinner.

Rode with Mia and Letty to the races making all the guys check out the fresh meat.

But one whisper about her being under Toretto's protection made them all backdown. Well, all but one.

Wren Hayes became the missing piece none knew they needed.

And she became Dominic Toretto's...well she became the one he wanted to change for. The one he gave up his playboy ways just for a chance to be with her.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────