𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

━━━𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Sophia Rossi-Gray

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Emily Wickersham or Chloe Bennett

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Criminal Minds

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Spencer Reid or Aaron Hotchner
Undecided

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Sophia Gray the only daughter of Amelia Gray one of the top general surgeons in Washington and Elliot Gray a lieutenant in the army.

Even though her parents had two crazy jobs they were always there for their daughter. They adored her from the moment she was born.

But that all changed the night before her sixteen birthday.

The family of three were laughing as they watched a movie on the tv show when Elliot heard a noise outside.

Their house was broken into. Elliot's first reaction was to get his wife and daughter somewhere safe. Before they could get to their panic room a gunshot was heard.

Elliot Gray fell to the ground with a gunshot bullet hitting him in the stomach.

Amelia told her daughter to run but before she could another gunshot went off and Amelia Gray fell to the ground dead from a bullet to the head and Elliot Gray followed her just a second later.

Just as the clock stroked midnight Sophia Gray was an orphan on her sixteen birthday.

After that night Sophia was taken in by her godfather David Rossi.

After that night Sophia was left with trauma, a gunshot wound just two inches from her left main coronary artery, and the want to become an agent.

She became an NSA analyst and loved it. When her godfather calls her for help due to a case at the FBI and Sophia jumps at the chance.

And let's just say that she appears in the bullpen with a large cup of ice coffee eating a box of strawberry cheesecake and Oreo macarons before she runs into Rossi's arms.

A man they all believed did not care about anyone due to his attitude, but he completely lit up seeing the girl in his arms.

The more the team gets to know the girl and understand her weird habits. Like always eating something when she is thinking. Sitting in weird places. And somehow getting David Rossi to laugh.

And after the case, the girl gets an offer from Erin Strauss that she did not accept until speaking to the unit chief just to make sure he was already with another member.

Well, let's just say her life gets even more complicated and even more traumatic.

But at least just has her newfound family. A bottle of wine. And her dog Ollie.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────