𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Althea Jamie Lupin

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Harry Potter

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Draco Malfoy and The Weasley Twins

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Althea Jamie Lupin was born sixteen days and twelve hours after Harry James Potter.

The Goddaughter of Lily Potter and James Potter along with Sirius Black Remus couldn't just choose one.

Althea or Ally as she was nicknamed by her Godfather Sirius is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Aurora Rosier.

The two fell in love during their fifth year at Hogwarts. Aurora being the only Rosier sorted into Ravenclaw and was shunned because of it.

Aurora got to hold her daughter a total of five times before she was murdered by death eaters only three days after Althea was born.

And they won't be the first loss Ally Lupin experienced.

When she was fourteen months old Ally lost all three of Godparents in the same night. Two sacrificed themselves to save Harry and Althea and one was imprisoned for being a traitor.

After that night Harry and Althea were supposed to be brought to Remus but Remus had his biggest insecurity used against him.

That he would hurt or kill the only two he had left in his life.

So he did the hardest thing he ever could and let them go thinking the two would be safe and happy. Every year for their birthday and once a month Remus sent letters that were never returned.

If only he knew the truth. If he did Remus would have never let them go.

Harry and Ally Potter grew up with the Dursleys in a cupboard under the stairs.

The two grew up neglected and abused in Little Whinging, Surrey with no knowledge of the wizarding world and Ally no knowledge of who her parents were.

All the two knew or believed were that they were twins who lost their parents in a car accident and weird things they couldn't explain happened sometimes to them.

But everything changed on the day of Harry's eleventh birthday. The five were at some shack in the middle of the ocean when a bagging was heard.

When Hagrid enters and explains the truth everything Ally and Harry thought they knew completely changes.

But that's just explain.

When they arrive in the Wizard world they find out they are the children that lived.

The ones that defeated Voldemort.

Or so everyone believes.

Arriving at Hogwarts their life the two get closer to death by the year.

But with all the near-death experiences come secrets revealed, lives changed, friends made, friends lost, and maybe falling in love along the way.

Through it all though Harry and Althea have each other.

But the battle between good and evil is coming closer. And things aren't as black and white as they seem.

And soon one sibling will have to sacrifice for the other.

The ultimate sacrifice.

Their life.