𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

━━━━𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Aurelia Swan

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Candice King

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Carlisle Cullen

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Aurelia Swan the older adopted sister to Bella Swan. If anyone ever asked you about the blonde she was explained as the defection of sunshine.

Aurelia Swan was what many described as perfect. She had the perfect grades. The perfect personality. The perfect smile. The perfect laugh. The perfect hair.

Everything about her was perfection.

But it was not enough for her mother Renée.

To her, Aurelia would always be second best and never could do anything right.

And all Aurelia ever wanted was to be perfect for her mom to give her even a moment of attention.

But Renée never would.

Renée cared more about her boyfriends and Bella. Aurelia was just...she was just there.

She was the one who cleaned the house and cooked food. The one who grew up to fast but Renée never noticed.

But when Bella suggests moving back to Forks somewhere Aurelia has not been in two years due to her mother not wanting to buy a plane ticket Aurelia not wanting to ask her dad, and then Aurelia having to use any money she saved to pay for something. Whether it was to turn the lights back on or groceries.

Aurelia was beyond happy to go live with her dad. Charlie Swan was Aurelia's favorite person and Aurelia was his bright light in the darkness.

But one thing Aurelia was not expecting when she moved to Forks was meeting a family of gold eyes with extremely good looks.

Especially not almost dying due to a car losing control and waking up in a hospital with a handsome doctor over her.

And that is just the beginning of Aurelia Swan's life in Forks.

( Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
"Does this mean we need to call her mom now?"
-Emmett

"Seriously?! You look like a bunch of disco balls!"
-Aurelia

"Beautiful. How are you just so beautiful?"
-Carlisle

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ )✧・: *✧・──────────This story will have so many plot twists! I had the plot plan for another story but changed to something else and I have been wanting to do it for so long!

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
This story will have so many plot twists! I had the plot plan for another story but changed to something else and I have been wanting to do it for so long!