𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

━━━𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hayley Marin

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Candice King

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Pretty Little Liars

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Caleb Rivers or Toby Cavanaugh

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Hayley Marin.

The sixth liar and the one Alison loved to control the most. It wasn't that hard for Alison to do so either.

For if anyone asked about Hayley they would describe her as insecure. It wasn't a lie she was very insecure and Alison knew exactly how to use those insecurities to her advantage.

She made Hayley question herself more than anyone could count.

But Hayley still loved Alison. She was her best friend and Hayley could not imagine her life without her.

But Labor Day weekend 2009 would change everything.

Waking up to her twin sister Hanna shaking her Hayley notice Alison and Spencer gone.

And only one came back that night. 

A year later and everything has changed for all five girls.

Hanna was now the 'it' girl of Rosewood High alongside Mona who used to be called Loser Mona. The one girl Alison loved to bully the most.

Aria just got from Iceland where she spent a year with her family.

Emily through herself in sports and even has a boyfriend although Hayley knew it wouldn't last for long.

Spencer was still a nerd but an even bigger nerd. Always trying to be the perfect daughter for her parents.

And Hayley who wasn't the same girl she used to be. She grew a backbone. She started feeling more comfortable in her own skin.

Hayley wasn't the same girl.

This was good because when her best friend is found dead buried in her own backyard and Hayley along with her twin and her friends starts to get text messages from an anonymous person who knew all their secrets. And planned to use them against them.

But throughout all that one thing Hayley Marin was not expecting was falling in love.

For she was everyone's second choice, but she was always his first.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────